Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin (4133 Views)

Reasons U Should Dump Ur BB For Andriod! / Extend Ur Bb On Mtn To Six Months Free / Swap A Bb With A Samsung Windows Mobile 6.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
Looking for a way to dress up your BlackBerry but you are not feeling any of the standard options? Check out these awesome skins.
Designed in a very art deco style with lots of flowing lines and exotic imagery, this blackberry skin is simply delightful. Hands down, one of the best looking BB skins available on the market.

Here are reasons why our colourful vinyl blackberry skins are better than conventional blackberry cases;

*The skins are very light adding no extra weight to your blackberry
*Protecting your blackberry from scratching and  u/v damages
*Giving your blackberry a different feel and look
*It has no negative effect on your blackberry and leaves no sticky residue upon removal
*It lets you define your style

Give a sparkle to your Blackberry device, just skin it.
Price: N1,000   ( call for wholesale prices)
Available models: Bold 1, Bold 2,Bold 3, Torch, Tour,  STORM 1, Curve 2, Javelin, Gemini, and Iphone

Door to door delivery available(costs N500)

For order placement or inquiry contact Rotimi ON 08185181380 OR email vinylskins@joroaytechnology.com

Customization is also available for brands, and company logo.

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2010
No longer are you stuck with a Blackberry that is plain black and gray. All it takes is a couple minutes to apply the vinyl skin and your Blackberry will spring to life!

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2010
Give your blackberry a swag, dress it up with a skin
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2010
Lovely vinyl skins for your blackberry, let your BB stand out

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by Bawses(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
Do you have 1 for the BlackBerry Torch
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2010
@bawases, we currently do not have any skin for blackberry torch, we will have them in the next 10 days. Feel free to send us your email address so we can send you the expected designs for blackberry torch, our email is laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2010
Give your blackberry a swag, dress it up with a skin

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2010
Best looking BB skins available on the market.

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by hustla(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2010
email me ur contacts, onimoled23@yahoo.com
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2010
Make your blackberry unique

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2010
For all those who have been calling to know if this is a pouch or casing, please this is a vinyl skin, it protects, beautifies and changes the entire look of your phone
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by hustla(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2010
I jus sent you an email
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2010
@hustla, i have responded to your email. thanks
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by hayprof(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2010
This is Fantastic 0oo.
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by Sharon6(f): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2010
how much does this goes for and is it available for bold 3? and i hope it's changeable.
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Hayprof, Thanks for the compliment, over 6000 Nigerians using our blackberry skin cannot be wrong. Its the best thing that could happen to your mobile phone.

@.sharon, it is removable and it doesnt leave any sticky residue after removal. Bold 3 will be available within the next 10days. Nokia E-series and C-series coming soon.
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by Jay595(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hvn't u gotten 4 Tour 9630 yet?
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
@jay595, the tour will be available in a few days from now.
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by Jay595(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
Amen
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by hustla(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2010
I love the way this guy does business, will be collecting ma own today delivered to Abeokuta, Asides DamiBanti, and Dizzy, dis is d best guy I ve had dealings wif on this site,

Hope to see the package today sha,

HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2010
XMAS BONANZA , buy 2 blackberry skins and get a FREE delivery to any location within Lagos.

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2010
Designs available for Curve 2, Bold 2, Bold 1, Storm
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2010
Over 1,000 of our customers nationwide CANNOT be wrong, get a vinyl skin for your blackberry

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2010
Hurry while stock lasts

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2010
Merry xmas and happy new year in advance to our numerous clients nationwide, compliments of the season
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by BABAJ1: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2010
for those of us dat want to market it wat is our percentage and if we want to resell at wat price. Pls mail d different designs u have and thier costs to groovyjumbo@yahoo.com
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2010
@groovyjumbo, a mail will be sent to your box shortly. We have special discounts for resellers. Get back to me after u get the mail
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by hayprof(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2010
@Timmie, wats the Wholesales structure like,

I am interested in bulk purchases for resell, this is a good product for the market.

Pls, hint me on 08066337900 and hayznet @ yahoo.com

Pictures for every model and Wholesale Price Quotes.

, 'll be expecting your response.

URGENT!
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2010
@hayprof, @BABA J , I have sent our blackberry skin catalog to you via email. Thanks
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by TIMMIE002(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2011
This is to apologize to all our customers for the long break, we needed to restructure our products and services to serve you all better. We are back and better, Available blackberry skins models are : Tour, Torch, Bold 3, Bold 2, Bold 1, Storm 1, Javelin, Curve 2 and Iphone!

Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by preshizeee(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2011
Plz send me an email of ur catologue for blackberry javelin 8900, My email djconsequence@ymail.com and where i can get them to buy>>>and plz do u do customized skins i e if i want a custom made skin
Re: Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin by miccodb(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
@timmie002 , ow do i get for my bold1? im in lagos. where are u? u can mail me miccodb@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sold! Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - 32GB- White Pearl Smartphone For Sale / FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK - Get sure IPTV / Dc Motor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.