Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Most Dreaded Day In Secondary Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Dreaded Day In Secondary Schools (489 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Dreaded Day In Secondary Schools by Anny505(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Just remembering this today been 11-11, let share our stories about this day back then in secondary school.

I can still remember when one games perfect like that gave me N20 to go to the canteen and buy the following: 2 bottle pepsi, 1 vuji milk, 1 packet of cabin biscuit, and bring back N200 change. Guys I swear, I chop beating that day eeh, and you make things worst....the senior was a girl.

Me and my men come catch am after school....

Re: Most Dreaded Day In Secondary Schools by KingAzubuike(f): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Seniority needs to be controlled in secondary schools. I really suffered it then in junior classes and vowed to be devilish and wicked when I get to senior classes. But at the end of the day I discovered it wasn't worth it. Infact I was loved by so many junior students due to my friendliness .
Re: Most Dreaded Day In Secondary Schools by MostBlessedOne: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2019
@Anny505 boss this rtamoney.club thing na scam oo. after getting more than 230$ I tried to withdraw, but it said I need 40 referrals...a whole 40!..I read most of the reviews of the site, and it was branded a SCAM by everyone..my guy run oo
Re: Most Dreaded Day In Secondary Schools by Avast(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
@anny505
Boss I need your help with what you posted on that olosho thread. I don't know how to go about it and I don't even have drivers license.

Pls help a brother

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To N3 Billion Given By NIMASA To The Nigeria Maritime University / MOUAU Vice Chancellor, Prof Otunta Accused Of Impregnating A Third Year Student / Tuxera NTFS 2020 Product Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.