Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Greetings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Greetings (523 Views)

230+ Birthday Wishes For Myself – Inspirational Quotes, Messages & Greetings / Get A Driver Today At Driversng. | Season Greetings / Get this Season's Greetings video customised for ur biz for just N2k! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings by Freak4achild(f): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Greetings
Re: Greetings by Catalyst4real: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
You go old
Re: Greetings by dogtails(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freak4achild:
Hello this is urgent please. I need a loan of 50k to pay back 52k on Thursday. Please I will prefer someone in Ib since I am in Ib just so it's possible to meet up and erase any fear.. Please call or chat me up. You would be saving a soul. 08162672948

Thanks in advance
U mumu nor b small
Re: Greetings by Freak4achild(f): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
dogtails:
U mumu nor b small

Right back at u bro. Wish you whatever you wish me.
Re: Greetings by iLegendd(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freak4achild:
Hello this is urgent please. I need a loan of 50k to pay back 52k on Thursday. Please I will prefer someone in Ib since I am in Ib just so it's possible to meet up and erase any fear.. Please call or chat me up. You would be saving a soul. 08162672948

Thanks in advance

If no one lends you the money, don't cry — we Nigerians brought this upon ourselves. We see lying and insincerity as being smart and today, everybody is forming smart.

Whenever money is involved, the word "scam" comes to our mind. Hustle yourself and make legit money yourself.

Even if you're a legit person, no one will help you on this request. Even if you're adding extra 20k, only the greedy ones will come to help, but God knows they'll cry at last.

You're not a scammer — though, I don't know if you are, but most Nigerians who had good intentions turn to scammers within 5 minutes of getting whatever they were wishing to get.

Every Nigerian man has a 5 minute evil spirit waiting to convince him to scam others — since Nigerians see the word "scamming" as smart, they derive joy in doing it and it. When they succeed, they gist their friends on how they caught a mugu.

Using "f" to tell us you're a woman, but in truth, you're a man, is the first red flag.

2 Likes

Re: Greetings by Freak4achild(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

If no one lends you the money, don't cry — we Nigerians brought this upon ourselves. We see lying and insincerity as being smart and today, everybody is forming smart.

Whenever money is involved, the word "scam" comes to our mind. Hustle yourself and make legit money yourself.

Even if you're a legit person, no one will help you on this request. Even if you're adding extra 20k, only the greedy ones will come to help, but God knows they'll cry at last.

You're not a scammer — though, I don't know if you are, but most Nigerians who had good intentions turn to scammers within 5 minutes of getting whatever they were wishing to get.

Every Nigerian man has a 5 minute evil spirit waiting to convince him to scam others — since Nigerians see the word "scamming" as smart, they derive joy in doing it and it. When they succeed, they gist their friends on how they caught a mugu.

Using "f" to tell us you're a woman, but in truth, you're a man, is the first red flag.

Lol... Thank you. I'm not crying, I have money coming in on that Thursday just need to settle something urgently before that day and its this public holiday that's causing the delay... But I am a female for sure... If I was a male pretending to be female, I would not be looking for someone in my vicinity that I can meet face to face... No be say I no get hope, it's just the timing.
Tnx for ur input tho
Re: Greetings by Boc007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Someone told me to lend him exactly 50k that he would pay back in an hour time. It’s now 1 year and he hasn’t paid back the money.
Re: Greetings by iLegendd(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freak4achild:

Lol... Thank you. I'm not crying, I have money coming in on that Thursday just need to settle something urgently before that day and its this public holiday that's causing the delay... But I am a female for sure... If I was a male pretending to be female, I would not be looking for someone in my vicinity that I can meet face to face... No be say I no get hope, it's just the timing.
Tnx for ur input tho

Okay. You just have to endure. At times, poor timing turns to lesson or blessing. We've all been there.
Re: Greetings by Freak4achild(f): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Okay. You just have to endure. At times, poor timing turns to lesson or blessing. We've all been there.

Thank you for your kind words. Appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Partners With CFA Society Nigeria To Host 2019 Ethics Challenge Compe / A Cool Website That Pays You For Watching Videos / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.