Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council's L.I.T Tour In Kwara State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council's L.I.T Tour In Kwara State (333 Views)

FX Arbitrage Widens To ₦‎206/$1 Enabling Round-Tripping, CBN Vows Crack Down / Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State / Imo State Host Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council's L.I.T Tour In Kwara State by Ifedayo45: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
The Business Made Easy L.I.T.uation train makes another stop in Ilorin, Kwara state on Tuesday, 12 November, 2019 for the North-Central engagement of the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) L.I.T. Sub-national Tour.

In a true celebration of enterprise, the Council is on a tour of Nigeria’s six geo-political zones to engage with business owners in each state and collaborate more closely with them as stakeholders in delivering reforms that will transform Nigeria's business landscape for better.

The tour kicked off in Lagos in October, progressed to Imo State, and will now be making its next stop in Kwara State where His Excellency, Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq will be present as host to listen and engage with the business community in the state. Many of the over 140 reforms successfully implemented by PEBEC since its establishment 2016 will be on display, with industry regulators on ground to address business problems.

Created in July, 2016, PEBEC's mandate is to make Nigeria a progressively better place for businesses to thrive by collaborating with state governments, the National Assembly, the judiciary and other regulatory partners to reduce the cost, time and number of procedures required to set up and carry on business within the country.

The Kwara state L.I.T. event will hold at the State Banquet Hall, Ilorin on Tuesday, 12 November, 2019 between 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM.

Free registration to attend the Kwara State L.I.T.uation is available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pebec-lit-north-central-subnational-tour-in-kwara-state-tickets-81028796311?aff=ebapi
Re: Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council's L.I.T Tour In Kwara State by Technology14: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one. Check my profile for your integrated all in one solar light in ilorin. Sales and installations of inverters, solar panels and batteries available as well.

(1) (Reply)

Essential Reading Habits For An Entrepreneur / Two Nigerian Entrepreneurs Shortlisted For Africa Prize For Engineering 2020 / Standard Electricity; Rural Electrification; Quality Transformers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.