Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures (1882 Views)

2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande / Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Kosiso12(f): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures

...we have moved from old Ebonyi To New Ebonyi State

The only state in Nigeria where residents comfortably sit at the comfort of a beautifully crafted flyovers as they have a time out with their loved ones while the burble of water moves with a rippling flow from the unique waterfall sing song of fulfillment into their ears as they look forward to behold International football matches being played live in a large LED screen all for free. Only possible in Ebonyi state. Such a scene is found in over four strategic locations in the capital city of Ebonyi State even as more are incubating.

Governor David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE is a manufacturer of long life to Ebonyians as peace and fulfilment has become their second address even as security of their lives and property top in the agendas of the Governor. You live longer life on earth when you are at peace with yourself and your environment and Governor Umahi has led on the path of this fulfilment.

The pictures above were taken by me last night as I journeyed into the state like a visitor just to feel the impact of the new Ebonyi State.

Henceforth, whenever you want to talk about Ebonyi state, address it as the New Ebonyi State to enable the general public know that we have moved beyond our yesterday.

Francis Nwaze
Special Assistant to the Governor on Media
11th November, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by obiekunie2: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
so transformation agenda na to decorate streets with china lamps!

whatever happened to economic empowerment, mechanized agriculture and large scale farming (after all ebonyi has vast lands more than any other igbo state), educational development like building state of the art primary. secondary and tertiary institutions, better health for the people of his state by building ultramodern and affordable hospitals, etc!

whoever cursed this contraption died immediately after cursing it - hence no remedy in sight!

we keep worshiping mediocrity!

see how the yeye man is feeling like he has given his people paradise!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Multiplier7(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is beautiful! Honestly, this government really did wonders in Ebonyi state.

There was a time I travelled from Enugu to Ebonyi. What carried me to Ebonyi happened that I didn't finish early.I had to start coming back around 8pm. On getting to that flg over where the Sienna transit were loading,I had to stop and look at the beauty of the state.

It happened that that was the day Liverpool was playing Real Madrid champions league final. It was a beauty to watch from the large projector. Even all of us travelling refuse to go. The driver was watching and did not know when the sienna got filled up. Eventually, we left but nobody in that car was happy to leave. That was my first time to leave a state I visited unhappy and all the people inside the car were just talking good about Ebonyi state. In my mind, I was like so Nigerians can talk good things like this.

I so enjoyed the journey. Very smooth. No single pothole from Ebonyi state to Enugu state. Not a single one. That's how deep I came to understand the joy peace and blessings of good leadership.

There and then I wish same can be repeated to my mother state.

I so love Ebonyi state. I wish the state ,its leadership and citizens prosperity. God bless Ebonyi state!

10 Likes

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Anambralstson: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
obiekunie2:

whatever happened to economic empowerment, mechanized agriculture and large scale farming (after all ebonyi has vast lands more than any other igbo state), educational development like building state of the art primary. secondary and tertiary institutions, better health for the people of his state by building ultramodern and affordable hospitals, etc!

whoever cursed this contraption died immediately after cursing it - hence no remedy in sight!

[/s]
Hateful being, are you here to bully them because you hate to see that they are fast progressing, how about your state governor Have you been to Ebonyi before
Dave is doing great, if other governors did half of what Dave is doing Ebonyians would've gone far by now, in Education Ebonyi State has maintained top 10 position in WAEC for the past 4yrs unlike before, mind you students from Ebonyi State won national debate competition and represented Nigeria in Indonesia they are doing great in other sectors

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Anambralstson: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ebonyi State vocational college

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Multiplier7(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Hateful being, are you here to bully them because you hate to see that they are fast progressing, how about your state governor Have you been to Ebonyi before
Dave is doing great, if other governors did half of what Dave is doing Ebonyians would've gone far by now, in Education Ebonyi State has maintained top 10 position in WAEC for the past 4yrs unlike before, mind you students from Ebonyi State won national debate competition and represented Nigeria in Indonesia they are doing great in other sectors

Don't mind the ungrateful beings. How can they appreciate good things when it is not in there state. I don't blame them.

Is good to appreciate development when you see one and Ebonyi state have shown such development. Let's show one love by rejoicing with them . No hate.

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Anambralstson: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Multiplier7:
This is beautiful! Honestly, this government really did wonders in Ebonyi state.

There was a time I travelled from Enugu to Ebonyi. What carried me to Ebonyi happened that I didn't finish early.I had to start coming back around 8pm. On getting to that flg over where the Sienna transit were loading,I had to stop and look at the beauty of the state.

It happened that that was the day Liverpool was playing Real Madrid champions league final. It was a beauty to watch from the large projector. Even all of us travelling refuse to go. The driver was watching and did not know when the sienna got filled up. Eventually, we left but nobody in that car was happy to leave. That was my first time to leave a state I visited unhappy and all the people inside the car were just talking good about Ebonyi state. In my mind, I was like so Nigerians can talk good things like this.

I so enjoyed the journey. Very smooth. No single pothole from Ebonyi state to Enugu state. Not a single one. That's how deep I came to understand the joy peace and blessings of good leadership.

There and then I wish same can be repeated to my mother state.

I so love Ebonyi state. I wish the state ,its leadership and citizens prosperity. God bless Ebonyi state!
Better go and ask your governor same questions Dave is doing great

Waste Pulveriser Plant, Umuoghara, Ezza North Council Areas being built by Dave Umahi

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Anambralstson: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

I guess this is part of mediocrity

Ebonyi international market being built by Dave

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Anambralstson: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Multiplier7(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Anambralstson:

Better go and ask your governor same questions Dave is doing great

Waste Pulveriser Plant, Umuoghara, Ezza North Council Areas being built by Dave Umahi

Am from Ebonyi state, if you don't mind.
Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Anambralstson: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Multiplier7:

Am from Ebonyi state, if you don't mind.
Ok

Another ongoing rice milling plant for those who are ignorant, mind you Ebonyi is one of the major rice producing states, this is second mega mill, the first was commissioned during Goodluck Jonathan's administration

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by johnmartus(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
I pity you guy. But for how long you will continue to behave in old way what are you celebrating about dave. With all the money dude got from internal revenue and from federal here is what you are showing us. Calculate the amount they used to prosecuted this projects, you will know that its a thing that local government chairman can execute.
Anambralstson:
More
Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Racoon(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gov.Dave Umahi have truly revolutionized Ebonyi State but the negative about this man is his dictatorial tendencies & sai baba zombiesm.
Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Anambralstson: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
johnmartus:
I pity you guy. But for how long you will continue to behave in old way what are you celebrating about dave. With all the money dude got from internal revenue and from federal here is what you are showing us. Calculate the amount they used to prosecuted this projects, you will know that its a thing that local government chairman can execute.
At least he's better than your state governor

More from Ebonyi state

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Anambralstson: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ebonyi State Government On going Construction Of Industrial Clusters in the state.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by sweetonugbu: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wonderful, I appreciate good things, wish okezie ikpeazu will do half of the things this man is doing

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by ikpuchinonye1994: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
in terms of infrastructures, I will give it to Dave umahi..no other governor in this country can be compared to him..if like he has the allocation like that of Lagos state or akwaibom, he would have done more than he is currently doing..most of his infrastructures are world class.. I think we need more engineers in Nigerian politics.. Dave umahi for president 2023..

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Multiplier7(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
ikpuchinonye1994:
in terms of infrastructures, I will give it to Dave umahi..no other governor in this country can be compared to him..if like he has the allocation like that of Lagos state or akwaibom, he would have done more than he is currently doing..most of his infrastructures are world class.. I think we need more engineers in Nigerian politics.. Dave umahi for president 2023..

Sir, this your name really got me o.. That ikpuchinonye must be something else since 1994 undecided undecided
Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by ikpuchinonye1994: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Multiplier7:

Sir, this your name really got me o.. That ikpuchinonye must be something else since 1994 undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy Na one akwuna I use to knack while in awka in 1994..The ikpu was lit..The sweet memories remains unforgettable cheesy
Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Multiplier7(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
ikpuchinonye1994:
cheesy cheesy Na one akwuna I use to knack while in awka in 1994..The ikpu was lit..The sweet memories remains unforgettable cheesy

Hahahahahahahahaha! Just like ikpu chioma come give Davido, and the guy no understand wetin happen to him since then.

But your own, I rest my case...since 1994...
Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by obiekunie2: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
[s]Hateful being, are you here to bully them because you hate to see that they are fast progressing, how about your state governor Have you been to Ebonyi before
[/s]

oga calm down before you develop high BP or burst a nerve!

i was expcting you to show me his investments in education in all the local governments in Eboyi state, same with his investment in health.

or even the huge hectares of rice farms, beans, maiza and so on!

BUT ALL YOU CAN SHOW AFTER SPENDING 5 YEARS AS GOVERNOR IS SOME SHIT SITES THAT A SINGLE BUSINESSMAN IN MY STATE CAN EVEN OWN MORE ASSETS THAN A WHOLE GOVERNORS ENTIRE INVESTMENT IN HIS STATE FOR FIVE YEARS DESPITE THE HUGE ALLOCATIONS AND IGR!

your type sir is the reason why all the eastern governors are under performing!

they higher imps and low-lifers like you to come hail them on social media!

i thought otimkpu died out with oliver!

as for my governor, he is just a drunkard!

i know this will give you another burst nerve since you are his propaganda in chief! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
ikpuchinonye1994:

They are now using this account for the moment grin grin
Re: Ebonyi : Governor David Nweze Umahi's Transformation Agenda In Pictures by IGBOSON1: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Commendable stuff!

Though i’m not really a fan of too much multicoloured lighting. It’s starting to look like a discotheque!

And i’m not seeing enough greenery in those central areas! Too much concrete and too little landscaping!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike, Buhari’s Govt In Showdown Over Carveton Helicopters / It Is Foolishness To Think That SS And SE Will Support A Yoruba Come 2023 / The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.