Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Atheism Or God-Hateism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Or God-Hateism? (1910 Views)

Which One Is Closer To The Truth ; Atheism Or Agnosticism Or Theism ? / Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? / Which Is The Default Position? Atheism Or Theism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
ATHEISM OR GOD-HATEISM?

To be honest, I am beginning to lose my faith in the existence of atheism, because despite that atheism is supposed to be the belief that God doesn't exist, all I see instead is God-Hateism.

I mean, if indeed, someone doesn't believe God exists, why exhaust so much energy and time on a non-existent being?

I've come to observe that so-called "atheists" are usually people who have something personal against God either directly or indirectly, from the evil they have suffered at the hands of religious people who they expected better from, or church leaders who they looked up but were disappointed to see them act as devils.

And this makes them to lose faith in God and become irreligious or unbelievers. So it's not that they do not believe God exists but that they hate or have no regard for God who they believe exists as a result.

But instead of consequently expressing their anger at God who they very well know exist as irreligious or God-haters, they would claim to be atheists, perhaps to get back at God through denying His existence because of the extent of hate they feel towards Him.

I have encountered a lot of them in this forum, and it's clear that atheism gives them the suitable platform to get back at God, hence the amount of hate being meted out at God by them, despite claiming that they don't He believe exists.

So as much as I would want to believe that atheism truly exists, what I've seen over time is more or less God-hateism, which has made me to begin to lose my faith in the existence of atheism.

It is for this reason that I want to call on the true atheists in the house, if there be any at all to come to my aid and prove to me that atheism truly exists, and it is not God-hateism as I am beginning to think, because I'm that close to becoming an unbeliever in the existence of atheism.

So that atheism doesn't lose one more believer in its existence, that's if there's already someone else who believes that atheism does not exist.

God bless.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
LMFAO! Even if we were silent you'd still use it against us and knowing you, you'd claim the victory of silencing the atheists of Nairaland. Meanwhile, we are still waiting for your Nairaland miracle #deactivateyourmoniker

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:
LMFAO! Even if we were silent you'd still use it against us and knowing you, you'd claim the victory of silencing the atheists of Nairaland. Meanwhile, we are still waiting for your Nairaland miracle #deactivateyourmoniker
Claim victory over nothing? Something that doesn't exist?

Instead of proving its existence to me, you're proving to me that I might be right afterall.

That atheism doesn't exist but God-hateism.

And of course I've not forgotten about #deactivateyourmoniker, less than two months to go.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by TVSA: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Atheism Or God-Hateism?

To be honest, I am beginning to lose my faith in the existence of atheism, because despite that atheism is supposed to be the belief that God doesn't exist, all I see instead is God-Hateism.

I mean, if indeed, someone doesn't believe God exists, why exhaust so much energy and time on a non-existent being?

I've come to observe that so-called "atheists" are usually people who have something personal against God either directly or indirectly, from the evil they have suffered at the hands of religious people who they expected better from, or church leaders who they looked up but were disappointed to see them act as devils.

And this makes them to lose faith in God and become irreligious or unbelievers. So it's not that they do not believe God exists but that they hate or have no regard for God who they believe exists as a result.

But instead of consequently expressing their anger at God who they very well know exist as irreligious or God-haters, they would claim to be atheists, perhaps to get back at God through denying His existence because of the extent of hate they feel towards Him.

I have encountered a lot of them in this forum, and it's clear that atheism gives them the suitable platform to get back at God, hence the amount of hate being meted out at God by them, despite claiming that they don't He believe exists.

So as much as I would want to believe that atheism truly exists, what I've seen over time is more or less God-hateism, which has made me to begin to lose my faith in the existence of atheism.

It is for this reason that I want to call on the true atheists in the house, if there be any at all to come to my aid and prove to me that atheism truly exists, and it is not God-hateism as I am beginning to think, because I'm that close to becoming an unbeliever in the existence of atheism.

So that atheism doesn't lose one more believer in its existence, that's if there's already someone else who believes that atheism does not exist.

God bless.
you're a very funny guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by LordReed(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Claim victory over nothing? Something that doesn't exist?

Instead of proving its existence to me, you're proving to me that I might be right afterall.

That atheism doesn't exist but God-hateism.

And of course I've not forgotten about #deactivateyourmoniker, less than two months to go.

LMFAO! Oh so this is your new tactic now right? To claim that you have won because atheist refused to prove atheism? Bwahahahahaha! #deactivateyourmoniker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Oh so this is your new tactic now right? To claim that you have won because atheist refused to prove atheism? Bwahahahahaha! #deactivateyourmoniker
Lol!

Won what actually?

You have actually lost me here.

Is my deal about atheism or Nairaland miracle?

Or is this a Nairaland miracle to you?

#deactivateyourmoniker is very much on unless a made in Nairaland miracle is done, so I don't even know what you're talking about, and what that has to do with this.

I'm beginning to lose my faith in the existence of atheism, but instead of helping me out, you're talking about a non-existent victory over "atheists" who I'm beginning to believe don't exist.

Except you don't have any problems with me becoming a full-blown atheist of (the existence of) Atheism. No wahala na.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Won what actually?

You have actually lost me here.

Is my deal about atheism or Nairaland miracle?

Or is this a Nairaland miracle to you?

#deactivateyourmoniker is very much on unless a made in Nairaland miracle is done, so I don't even know what you're talking about, and what that has to do with this.

I'm beginning to lose my faith in the existence of atheism, but instead of helping me out, you're talking about a non-existent victory over "atheists" who I'm beginning to believe don't exist.

Except you don't have any problems with me becoming a full-blown atheist of (the existence of) Atheism. No wahala na.

As buda would say you can believe any stupíd thing in your head that's your problem. Those who are atheist do not need to believe in atheism whatever that means because it is not a belief but go on confusing yourself, that's par for the course. LMFAO!

Calling on budaatum. Defcon 5 warning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by budaatum: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:
If it doesn't exist, as he claims, its disappearance could be a miracle, that's if it ever did exist though.

Op, did atheism ever exist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:

As buda would say you can believe any stupíd thing in your head that's your problem. Those who are atheist do not need to believe in atheism whatever that means because it is not a belief but go on confusing yourself, that's par for the course. LMFAO!

Calling on budaatum. Defcon 5 warning.
Lol!

A simple question, and there you are answering something else that you weren't asked to show that your idea about a victory over a atheists only exists your big fart head.

You're the one confusing yourself, otherwise you'd tell me if the deal was not about a made in Nairaland miracle where the jury is Nairalanders.

So to think that what I believe in my head has got anything to do with the deal is really daft.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by LordReed(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

A simple question, and there you are answering something else that you weren't asked to show that your idea about a victory over a atheists only exists your big fart head.

You're the one confusing yourself, otherwise you'd tell me if the deal was not about a made in Nairaland miracle where the jury is Nairalanders.

So to think that what I believe in my head has got anything to do with the deal is really daft.

When I start blasting you now you will say I am insulting you but i am in a good mood today so you get a pass. I don't want to see your crocodile tears ATM. LMAO!

Did i say that #deactivateyourmoniker was anything other than what it is? So why are you asking me an irrelevant question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by LordReed(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

If it doesn't exist, as he claims, its disappearance could be a miracle, that's if it ever did exist though.

Op, did atheism ever exist?

LMFAO! In his dreams.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:

When I start blasting you now you will say I am insulting you but i am in a good mood today so you get a pass. I don't want to see your crocodile tears ATM. LMAO!

Did i say that #deactivateyourmoniker was anything other than what it is? So why are you asking me an irrelevant question?

Blasting me?

Oh you don't consider all you've been farting about concerning me and Kanye as an insult?

Or maybe because i just allowed it to slide then.

Perhaps you don't consider calling something in my head "stupid" as an insult.

Maybe you're deluded to think you have the exclusive right to insult here but you don't, so anything which has given you that idea deceived you.

Cry me a river for asking you where you got the idea of my victory over atheists from if not a figment of your imagination? SMH
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by JeromeBlack: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Religion covers up some mental illnesses.

Imagine someo ne waking up in the morning to come and type nonsense.

Atheists exist. It would do you well, op aka Jesusjnr, to ask atheists about how they live their own lives

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Blasting me?

Oh you don't consider all you've been farting about concerning me and Kanye as an insult?

Or maybe because i just allowed it to slide then.

Perhaps you don't consider calling something in my head "stupid" as an insult.

Maybe you're deluded to think you have the exclusive right to insult here but you don't, so anything which has given you that idea deceived you.

Cry me a river for asking you where you got the idea of my victory over atheists from if not a figment of your imagination? SMH

When did you turn to buda or did you not realise I was quoting budaatum verbatim?

And what has Kanye's matter got to do with this thread? And besides how did I insult you in the Kanye thread?

Oh sure go ahead and insult me but do not begin to cry and attempt to claim moral high ground when I respond.

So what is this your claim that atheism doesn't exist? Is that not what you've always dreamed of happening in Nairaland, that atheists should just shut up and go away?
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Religion covers up some mental illnesses.

Imagine someo ne waking up in the morning to come and type nonsense.

Atheists exist. It would do you well, op aka Jesusjnr, to ask atheists about how they live their own lives
I already know how some who claim to be atheists live their lives, that's what has made me begin to doubt the existence of atheism because God-hateism is just about all I see.

And speaking of the bolded, your post comes to mind. Thanks.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:

When did you turn to buda or did you not realise I was quoting budaatum verbatim?

And what has Kanye's matter got to do with this thread? And besides how did I insult you in the Kanye thread?

Oh sure go ahead and insult me but do not begin to cry and attempt to claim moral high ground when I respond.

So what is this your claim that atheism doesn't exist? Is that not what you've always dreamed of happening in Nairaland, that atheists should just shut up and go away?
Does it matter which thread you insult me on, or do you change to someone else on another thread?

But it seems you overestimate yourself, because if you observed, I am the one that has taken more insults from you without responding, so maybe you mistook it for weakness but you should know better by now that it was only a choice because I can choose to also respond in the same coin.

Concerning atheists, If you have followed me from the onset, you'd see that this is not far from a view I always had, that most so-called atheists are just using atheism as a cloak to disguise their rebellious disposition against God.

So if I come out to claim that I'm having doubt about the existence of atheism, that should tell you that it is in line with those thoughts I already held, but is only being fortified.

Besides, if you ever believed that God existed before, and you're now here claiming he doesn't, you don't have any right to ask me such question about atheism even if you think I changed my view about it.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by LordReed(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Does it matter which thread you insult me on, or do you change to someone else on another thread?

But it seems you overestimate yourself, because if you observed, I am the one that has taken more insults from you without responding, so maybe you mistook it for weakness but you should know better by now that it was only a choice because I can choose to also respond in the same coin.

Concerning atheists, If you have followed me from the onset, you'd see that this is not far from a view I always had, that most so-called atheists are just using atheism as a cloak to disguise their rebellious disposition against God.

So if I come out to claim that I'm having doubt about the existence of atheism, that should tell you that it is in line with those thoughts I already held, but is only being fortified.

Besides, if you ever believed that God existed before, and you're now here claiming he doesn't, you don't have any right to ask me such question about atheism even if you think I changed my view about it.

It matters because the subjects under discussion are different. Only if you are a juvenile can you not drop one subject and pick up another and not conflate the 2. Again, can you say how I insulted you in the Kanye thread or are you just being disingenuous?

I have never began to insult you until you start and making fun of you is not insult unless of course if your sense of humor is severely lacking. You have never held back in insulting me but when I give it to you you start shedding crocodile tears.

Changing your view is your prerogative but when your view is just some bullshit I also have the right to tell you so. Saying atheism doesn't exist is just monumental bullshit and I am not surprised you can't smell it.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:

It matters because the subjects under discussion are different. Only if you are a juvenile can you not drop one subject and pick up another and not conflate the 2. Again, can you say how I insulted you in the Kanye thread or are you just being disingenuous?

I have never began to insult you until you start and making fun of you is not insult unless of course if your sense of humor is severely lacking. You have never held back in insulting me but when I give it to you you start shedding crocodile tears.

Changing your view is your prerogative but when your view is just some bullshit I also have the right to tell you so. Saying atheism doesn't exist is just monumental bullshit and I am not surprised you can't smell it.
It baffles me how you can't see that you have no right to determine how I choose to respond to you, whether I choose to bring in other matters else where with you wherever applicable, it's solely my prerogative and not yours. So if that makes me juvenile to you, then it's only because you're deluded to think so.

Why not try ensure that you usurp me of that right by not giving me any reason to do that anywhere we converse to prevent the possibility of that.

Of course if amongst other things you wouldn't see the insult in talking continuously about following someone's farts, except someone farts on your face, then you'd know how insulting that is.

Lol! If you say that I have never held back in insulting you when you do, then you're nothing but a big liar, because I have done that severally. In fact you're the one begins to lose it and cry like a big baby when someone just repays you a little in your own coin, even though you were the one who actually started it.

If you can say that God doesn't exist and it doesn't stink much more than some monumental bullshit to you, you shouldn't be surprised that the idea that atheism doesn't exist is a sweet smelling savor to me.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by LordReed(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
It baffles me how you can't see that you have no right to determine how I choose to respond to you, whether I choose to bring in other matters else where with you wherever applicable, it's solely my prerogative and not yours. So if that makes me juvenile to you, then it's only because you're deluded to think so.

Why not try ensure that you usurp me of that right by not giving me any reason to do that anywhere we converse to prevent the possibility of that.

Of course you wouldn't see the insult in talking continuously about following someone's farts, except someone farts on your face, then you'd know how insulting that is.

Lol! If you say that I have never held back in insulting you when you do, then you're nothing but a big liar, because I have done that severally. In fact you're the one begins to lose it and cry like a big baby when someone just repays you a little in your own coin, even though you were the one who actually started it.

If you can say that God doesn't exist and it doesn't stink much more than some monumental bullshit to you, you shouldn't be surprised that the idea that atheism doesn't exist is a sweet smelling savor to me.

LMFAO! Who is usurping you of any rights? I am supporting your right to spill any bullshit you like! Just don't be angry when I call out your bullshit. Bwahahahaha!

Besides fart jokes are a dime a dozen, get over yourself. Wetin dey make body dey catch you, abi you no dey mess?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Who is usurping you of any rights? I am supporting your right to spill any bullshit you like! Just don't be angry when I call out your bullshit. Bwahahahaha!

Besides fart jokes are a dime a dozen, get over yourself. Wetin dey make body dey catch you, abi you no dey mess?
What you should already know by now, is that bullshit to you might be a sweet smelling savor to me, while bullshit to me might be something sweet to you, so I wish you the same.

At least my reaction to your continuation of your your fart jokes of something important to me, should let you know that I found it insulting initially but just let it slide.

So next time you should know what to expect when you come to me, and make fart jokes of my following Jesus who means everything to me.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by MrPresident1: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2019
[[s]quote author=jesusjnr post=83931853]Atheism Or God-Hateism?

God bless.[/quote][/s]

When will you update that your Paul thread na? grin

1 Like

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
What you should already know by now, is that bullshit to you might be a sweet smelling savor to me, while bullshit to me might be something sweet to you, so I wish you the same.

At least my reaction to your continuation of your your fart jokes of something important to me, should let you know that I found it insulting initially but just let it slide.

So next time you should know what to expect when you come to me, and make fart jokes of my following Jesus who means everything to me.

I didn't know Kanye and Kim are now Jesus o! LMFAO!
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2019
LordReed:

I didn't know Kanye and Kim are now Jesus o! LMFAO!
Yeah!

The more you see, the less you understand.

So if you can't see how Jesus' involved, then I perfectly understand.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by JeromeBlack: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
I already know how some who claim to be atheists live their lives, that's what has made me begin to doubt the existence of atheism because God-hateism is just about all I see.

And speaking of the bolded, your post comes to mind. Thanks.

Keep quiet.

If Jesus were alive, he would call you a pharisee. You are a joker. Did Jesus go around hating Samaritans and gentiles because they didnt believe in his God just like you are doing to atheists?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by adoyi8: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Atheism Or God-Hateism?

God bless.
What atheists are fighting is not god but 'The concept of god' which actually exists and affect us in every way from government to education to family.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Keep quiet.

If Jesus were alive, he would call you a pharisee. You are a joker. Did Jesus go around hating Samaritans and gentiles because they didnt believe in his God just like you are doing to atheists?
Lol!

You're so deluded to think that what I'm doing now is different from what Jesus was doing while He was on Earth:

John 7:7 (KJV)

7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

So speak of the devil you know, not the Jesus you know nothing about, that the likes of you hated and called mentally ill etc., at the time because He told you the Truth.

If you hate me for telling you the Truth, you would also hate Jesus if He were here, because He would expose your evil works as I'm currently doing.
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
MrPresident1:
[[s]quote author=jesusjnr post=83931853]Atheism Or God-Hateism?

God bless.[/s]

When will you update that your Paul thread na? grin
Have you now become a God-hater? grin

What have you learnt from the Paul thread so far for you to ask me that question?
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by MrPresident1: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
jesusjnr:

What have you learnt from the Paul thread so far for you to ask me that question?

That thread is your doom grin. I am calling you to tighten the noose around your neck by updating the thread grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by MuttleyLaff: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Learned that you are a self proclaimed prophet and shameless slanderer, that you're an accuser of the brethren Apostle Paul. That you find parts of Apostle Paul's letters hard to understand to the extent that you distort them, malign Apostle Paul and run a smear campaign against him to your own destruction. The thread is your doom
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by frank317: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
On ur own u open a thread calling out atheists and atheists respond then all of a sudden they are exerting too Much energy talk g about a nonexistent God.

You preach to atheists and they ask u critical questions that u can never and will never answer than all of a sudden they are exerting too much energy discussing a nonexistent

U believe in a being with out proof and allow ur self to be deceived by con men and be brainwashed and atheists helps u ask questions u can never answer, all of a sudden they are hating on ur God.

How about just show he exists or accept u have no case.

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by JeromeBlack: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

You're so deluded to think that what I'm doing now is different from what Jesus was doing while He was on Earth:

John 7:7 (KJV)

7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

So speak of the devil you know, not the Jesus you know nothing about, that the likes of you hated and called mentally ill etc., at the time because He told you the Truth.

If you hate me for telling you the Truth, you would also hate Jesus if He were here, because He would expose your evil works as I'm currently doing.

Homeboy, I dont hate you. You are just a hypocrite.

Why tell lies about atheism? Why not face your christianity and Jesus life?
Re: Atheism Or God-Hateism? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Homeboy, I dont hate you. You are just a hypocrite.

Why tell lies about atheism? Why not face your christianity and Jesus life?

Lol!

Tell lies about atheism and I'm a hypocrite because I speak the Truth about atheism?

Whatever you say though don't matter, because if Jesus were here you'd also call Him the same, because He would also speak the Truth about atheism.

So don't worry about me, because I am ready to testify of the evil works of atheism, even if that means being hated by the likes of you.

That's the "Jesus life" if you don't know, speaking the Truth even if it means being hated by the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline / Image Of The Lord Jesus Christ Appears In Benin City / Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.