Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Tam David-West Dies At 83 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West Dies At 83 (42333 Views)

Duro Onabule Dies At 83 / Buhari Bids Tam David-West Farewell / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Bruemath(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
FX:
Nonsense man. U for stay for the next level Nigeria
hmmm cool
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by SalamRushdie: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
frowland:
List his achievements as PM.

Zero ..

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Facidio: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Why did he die..... I hope it's not hunger..... This same man wen tell us say buhari go reduce fuel to N45.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Niorte: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm...this was the man that campaigned for Buhari in 2014.

He wrote a publication on a national dailies titled The Seventy Sins of Buhari during Buhari's 70th birthday .....meanwhile the content of the write up was to justify all the actions of Buhari.

I fell for his write up then, today we know better.

God punish devil

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by SaintLucia: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Trustme2:
Staunch Buhari Supporter. Unfortunately he died during next level because of hunger. MANABBQGRILL may be the bext grin grin grin grin
Useless comment. May u never reach 40 before u join him.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Cajal(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bhuarist
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by tete7000(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
One of the men that lied Buhari to power. Hope Buhari do am well before he died. Rip
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by beezle(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
chris4gold:
Lie lie man, no be dis same man tell us say subsidy no dey, Buhari enter finish he kon silent undecided rest in whatever you like grin
I get that we are on this social media platform and you think you can talk anyhow about the dead, know that you will one day be in this position and I hope people will pass good prayers for you. Be careful what you say boss..

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by smileyoo: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
so sad. he's among the generation that met nigeria:a healthy cow, but prefered to keep milking her, without equally nourishing her, to the point dat today, nigeria has become like a sick and mal-nourished cow, as this milking of the nation by these plivilaged elites continue un-abated. rip sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Jman06(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
All of them that put us into this current mess don't deserve peaceful rests. So, on that note, I reserve my RIP!
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Sanusi1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
WIZGUY69:
May his soul rest in peace.

R.I.P
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Soulsymbol99: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Trustme2:
Staunch Buhari Supporter. Unfortunately he died during next level because of hunger. MANABBQGRILL may be the bext grin grin grin grin

No be em talk say one dollar go be one naira wen Buhari win undecided
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Job2004: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
He was in the university of Jos for an inaugural lecture 4 years ago. Death is the path all mortals mortals must pass through
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by juman(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sad and sad.

A good man.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by juman(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Haaaaa.
Hmmmmmm.
Death is compulsory for every one.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by wink2015(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
May his soul rest in peace !
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by plaetton: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
This can't be true ! One of our foremost leader in Nigeria. Nigerians will forever miss you Tam. May his gentle soul continue to rest in peace.

May his soul rest in peace.

But, if TDW was one the foremost leaders in Nigeria, then it is indeed very sad that Nigeria has been and still suffers a dearth of real leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Gerald454: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
This can't be true ! One of our foremost leader in Nigeria. Nigerians will forever miss you Tam. May his gentle soul continue to rest in peace.
Miss him for what and.how Please explain.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by plaetton: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
smileyoo:
so sad. he's among the generation that met nigeria:a healthy cow, but prefered to keep milking her, without equally nourishing her, to the point dat today, nigeria has become like a sick and mal-nourished cow, as this milking of the nation by these plivilaged elites continue un-abated. rip sha.

Well said.
TDW ( may his soul rest in peace) was a very pathetic excuse for a leader.
Elitist, pompous and loquacious .
He stood for nothing, and had no enduring philosophy.
He fought for no one, fought for no rights, not even for his Niger-Delta people.
He found comfort at the corridors of Power and Northern Oligarchy.
Never hid his disdain for plural democracy.
Best friends with military dictators.

Those best describes the legacy of TDW.

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Prof, rest in peace. You tried your best. Your people would be free one day. You witnessed the impact of the slavery the British imposed on us and the exploitation of the wealth of your land.

It is a pity Dan Etete and Diezani A. Madueke will not be present at your burial. Those who know you know you fought. Greet Ken Saro Wiwa,
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by stagger: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaetton:

Well said.
He fought for no one, fought for no rights, not even for his Niger-Delta people.

Well said. As petroleum minister, he started the rot that is in the petroleum sector today where oil wells and prospecting rights are given to those who can pay the highest bribes to get them. His legacy is what gave the likes of Diezani to take looting of that ministry to the next level.

He never uttered a word in support of the empowerment of his own people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Deepthoughts: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
sainam:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-tam-david-west-dies-at-83/amp/
After waiting hopelessly in vain for buhari to sell one litre of fuel for #40.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by chris4gold(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Will their prayer guarantee me heaven shocked shocked shocked let stop deceiving ourselves

beezle:
I get that we are on this social media platform and you think you can talk anyhow about the dead, know that you will one day be in this position and I hope people will pass good prayers for you. Be careful what you say boss..
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by omenka(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
chris4gold:
Lie lie man, no be dis same man tell us say subsidy no dey, Buhari enter finish he kon silent undecided rest in whatever you like grin
These are the same people that want other people to sympathize with Kanu over the loss of his mother.

You guys see how pathetic you are. You always give others things you can't stomach.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by sapele914(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
chiedozie198100:
RIP, but he was one of Buhari's ass lickers.

so sad though.
Screw you.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
I thought he is going to live forever
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by akdjr(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
May his soul rest in peace. He died just exactly within the age I want to die too. Mine is 84. I started counting down since I clock 24years.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
RIP A true Buharist
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by orisa37: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
May his Soul rest in peace.
Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by smileyoo: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaetton:

Well said.

that's it boss. am fed up with the way nigerians keep praising the dead, even when he was a confirmed clown, while alive. how 'll the present clowns of leaders change their ways, if we keep forcing history to be kind to them, despite their level of wickedness while alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David-West Dies At 83 by orisa37: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
former-petroleum-minister-tam-david and Fmr Presidential aspirant-Dupe Olatunbosun-were very good friends.
May God grant both eternal repose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.