Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Igbo And Yoruba Take Note -alj Harem Is A Divisive Force Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Yoruba Take Note -alj Harem Is A Divisive Force Here (724 Views)

Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos / Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns / Where Is Alj Harem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And Yoruba Take Note -alj Harem Is A Divisive Force Here by igbobuigbo: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2010
This guy Alj Harem attacks both groups unabashedly and relishes in seeing them bicker at each other. He stokes the ember and sits back to see these groups tear themselves apart. People should beware of him.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Take Note -alj Harem Is A Divisive Force Here by aljharem(m): 12:26am On Nov 17, 2010
igbobuigbo:

This guy Alj Harem attacks both groups unabashedly and relishes in seeing them bicker at each other. He stokes the ember and sits back to see these groups tear themselves apart. People should beware of him.

why should they beware of me angry angry

i am trying to bring ikwerri and other igbos in self denial that they are all igbos and they insult me

why

why
why

why

why na angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Take Note -alj Harem Is A Divisive Force Here by jason12345: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2010
igbobuigbo:

isn't that what i have been tell me igbo brothers to unite themselves together and unite the south with the nd and yoruba. but no, the first thing they do is insult me.

anyway, back to topic

i have also noticed but i thought it was just me.

"the divide and rule mechanism"
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Take Note -alj Harem Is A Divisive Force Here by aljharem(m): 12:38am On Nov 17, 2010
jason12345:

isn't that what i have been tell me igbo brothers to unite themselves together and unite the south with the nd and yoruba. but no, the first thing they do is insult me.

anyway, back to topic

i have also noticed but i thought it was just me.

"the divide and rule mechanism"

sharrp dia jason, who is ruling who

no vex me ooooo angry angry angry angry angry

i do not even know if u are inyamari or(ko) bayarabiya
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Take Note -alj Harem Is A Divisive Force Here by HighChief4(m): 2:16am On Nov 17, 2010
I have never taken him seriously
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Take Note -alj Harem Is A Divisive Force Here by ezeagu(m): 3:59am On Nov 17, 2010
What is there left to divide, no, please somebody tell me, or is a nairaland poster finally going to start a real life war.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Take Note -alj Harem Is A Divisive Force Here by aljharem(m): 4:27am On Nov 17, 2010
ezeagu:

What is there left to divide, no, please somebody tell me, or is a nairaland poster finally going to start a real life war.

tell them ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

mumu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Faces Home Trouble / President Jonathan Wishes Nigerians Joy, Peace And Prosperity At Christmas / Tinubu Endorses Fashola For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.