Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Free Feed Formulation For Broiler Finisher And Use Of Oil In Poultry Diet - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Feed Formulation For Broiler Finisher And Use Of Oil In Poultry Diet (1212 Views)

Difference Between Starter, Grower And Finisher Feed You Give Your Poultry Birds / Free Broiler Grower And Finisher Feed Formulation Whatsapp Group / Feedmill Formulation For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Feed Formulation For Broiler Finisher And Use Of Oil In Poultry Diet by aybam360: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Free Feed Formulation For Broiler Finisher and Use of Oil in Poultry diet

Poultry production is a business, which like any other enterprise seeks to generate profit. This is done by keeping production costs as low as possible. But it doesn't mean that you wont spend on feed. Dont forget GARBAGE IN - GARBAGE OUT
Feed cost is about 60 -70% of the total cost of production, and energy alone contributes about 70% of the feed cost. Poultry eat the amount of feed that approximately meets their energy requirements. Therefore it is very crucial to formulate high energy diet for them. From research,they consume a daily amount of food that is approximately 5% of their body weight.

The amount of energy fed to broilers is affected by the age of the bird. The implication of this is that the stage of growth dictates which physiological processes are important. Furthermore, the ability of the bird, given the size and capability of the gut to utilize certain nutrients, also determines the level of nutrient inclusion.

Christmas is fastapproaching ,The only thing we can use to increase the energy of the feed is by adding oil, but in using you have to be very careful about the weather. If you include oil in feed in tropical region or hot environment the feeding pattern have to change i.e, you feed around 6:30 am - 1 p.m. then you serve them cool water till 5.00pm. This will reduce heat stress.

Advantage of using oil in broiler diet.
The fat included in the diet increases the amount energy provided to the bird.

Besides providing energy to the bird, adding fat into poultry diets helps reduce dust, which may have adverse effects on bird health.
It also increase the palatability of the feed

Note:
Vegetable oils are highly digestible and are therefore the best source of energy for farm animals. Oils are expensive because of the competition with human food, which limits its use when formulating least cost rations

An antioxidant should be added to diets to prevent the fat in the feed from becoming rancid, especially during hot weather, because high temperatures accelerate the oxidation of fat. U can use thymol @400mg/kg, Vit E ALSO IS A GOOD ANTIOXIDANT.

FEED FORMULATION FOR BROILER FINISHER

Maize - 62.50%
SBM - 31.70%
Soy oil - 2.20%
Limestone. - 1.00%
Dcp- 2.00%
LYSINE - 0.15%
METHIONINE. - 0.15%
BROILER FINISHER PREMIX -0.25%
TOXIN BINDER. - 0.10%
SALT - 0.25%
VIT C - 0.05%
Thymol - 400mg/kg
MORINGA OLEIFERA -250 gram
Enzyme - 0.05%

Calculated Feed Analysis
ME - 3,084.55 Kcal/Kg
Protein - 19.50%
Fat - 6.04%
Cal-0.86%
Fiber - 3.92%

Aboderin Ayobami Toheeb - fb
07066473758 - whatsapp
Linkedln - Aboderin Ayobami
Gmail- Aboderinayo31@gmail.com

You and also add me on your whatsapp to view my status. I will soon start tutorials on how to produce natural Vitamin and Antibiotics. Also Feed formulation wont be left behind....
https:///send?phone=+2347066473758
Re: Free Feed Formulation For Broiler Finisher And Use Of Oil In Poultry Diet by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2019
seunmsg:

You mean Okemesi? Yes
Re: Free Feed Formulation For Broiler Finisher And Use Of Oil In Poultry Diet by kennynike(m): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2021
If you want to formulate or develop any Food Products like snacks, such as Chin Chin, Flavoured Drinks, hard liquor [ Gin; Rum; Brandy; Schnapps ], Food Powder [ Instant Poundo Yam Flour, Ground Rice, Plantain Flour] Cake Confectioners like Icing Sugar; Brown Sugar etc, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

We are professionals in Food Formulation with many years of experience while many of our clients' products in the markets are thriving well without further ado.

We are located in the mainland of Lagos and can be contacted for consultancy via 08065704780 or send an email to kennynike2003@gmail.com

Note: Quality is our watchword!

(1) (Reply)

My 2020 Broiler Story A-Z To God Be The Glory. / Poultry Farm For Sale (Sold) / I Need Somebody Conversant With The Cattle Market In Niger Republic And Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.