Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) (41864 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / Final Year Final Papers Celebration Turn To Tears In Niger Delta University As C / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by GistMore3: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
A Nigerian single mum who almost dropped out of school after she got pregnant at a young age, celebrates as her son signs her t-shirt after her final papers. Gistmore report

The single mother shared this beautiful piece on her Twitter handle as she graduated from Nasarawa State University recently.

I had him years ago and had to choose between being a roadside pepper seller and going to school, I knew going to school won't be easy at all coupled with the fact that I'm raising him alone,Well my son was in school to sign my T-shirt as a graduate

https://mobile.twitter.com/me_duch/status/1193490660273393666

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/son-signs-on-his-mums-t-shirt-after-her-final-papers

20 Likes

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by GistMore3: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow this lovely

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
nothing special here... just the display of love/affection from one son to his mother... and vice versa.

30 Likes

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by Officialgarri: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Even if the story was good enough to inspire, but adding "Oloni" tag makes me doubt if education had its way

5 Likes

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by danny56: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Signing on the place he came out from.... Probably they started the journey together, but he was in the womb... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by Fabolousibk1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmmmm....Motherhood.....but wait oooo
In Lagos, you’ll be in traffic for 3 hours, only to reach front and see what’s causing traffic is dead chicken undecided cry cry cry

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dope one
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by mitchyy(f): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
The love between a child and its mother. So special and unique

2 Likes

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by Madibah(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is good.. probably she might still turn pepper seller at the end grin

5 Likes

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
9months of hard labour, 4-5 years in school, 1 year in Nysc... Hmm see as her breast just relax las las

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by Gideoniteprime4: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
another groundnut seller scenario grin grin grin

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by nanakgh(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow top news.
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by chinavs9ja(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by mu2sa2: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wey d fada to also celebrate wit u? Abi d men were too many and u no sure of who d fada be?

4 Likes

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Great.
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by nanakgh(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow such great achievement. Truly newsworthy. Please let us know about all the shirts that get signed when people graduate.
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by wayne22: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ohhh....Lovely
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Thank you for not aborting him.

2 Likes

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by ChaseVibes(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sweet
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by wonuks(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
another groundnut seller scenario grin grin grin
No this one no dey mad ni like the okpa seller
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by Adeniyi9462(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
😝😝😝😝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by skyfather09(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
I won't lie, this got a tear outta my eyes..

3 Likes

Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
God bless them both! cool

God punish all 9ja Politicians! grin
Re: Son Signs On His Mum's T-shirt After Her Final Papers (Photo) by mu2sa2: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Hmmmmm....Motherhood.....but wait oooo
In Lagos, you’ll be in traffic for 3 hours, only to reach front and see what’s causing traffic is dead chicken undecided cry cry cry
You may not even see anything. The reason is because what caused the traffic built up would have cleared but it takes a while for traffic flow to regularize. It's called the ripple effect. For instance, a car breaks down in the middle of the road for five minutes. The ripple will start from point of breakdown and extend for miles even though the cause had been removed. The ripple effect may cause miles and miles of traffic hold up. If you are caught up in the traffic, you will sit there for a long while and as you inch forward for miles you'll wonder what caused the traffic. Well, the culprit would have long disppeared.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) / 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.