Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Harmattan Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Harmattan Cream (507 Views)

Harmattan Season: How To Avoid Dry Or Chapped Lips? / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season / Tips To Stay Healthy During Harmattan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harmattan Cream by Amaranoble(f): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Does your Hair, Lip, nose, hands and body gets dry and break during harmattan?

Then you need to load up on this Harmattan Survival Kit designed to protect your hair, lips, hands and skin this season!..

Chat me up to place your order 08059293226

Re: Harmattan Cream by meobizy(f): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Has harmattan come yet? I think we have two weeks to a full month before it arrives. Nowadays it comes at the end of the year and stays post January.
Re: Harmattan Cream by Amaranoble(f): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2019
You should get prepare for it . you don't have to wait until you feel it before you can take action. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Hospital Denies Rejecting Lady Who Bled To Death After She Was Stabbed / Ogun Declares Zero Tolerance On Female Genital Mutilation / Eczema Around My Genitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.