Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad (675 Views)

10 Cheapest Countries To Live And Work / Top 10 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria. / Top 7 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by jerrysinger247(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
*EXPOSED: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries to Study Abroad*

Hi,

Today, I have good news for just you alone. Let me tell you what I learn few years ago when I traveled out of Nigeria.

1. There is an organized system abroad
2. Study abroad is easy for any Nigerian because school environment is neat, friendly and condusive
3. There is social amenities like quality healthcare, emergency help line, 24/7 light, wifi everywhere, good road
4. Available paying work study for any qualified students.
5. You can sponsor your self abroad in any European country even if you are broke now. How? Your work study would pay for your tuition. If you doubt me, google this countries below and find out yourself.

I am well experienced on this issue and I have friends and customers both abroad and home who I have helped directly and indirectly. Come on board let's handle your next trip abroad.

Here are top 10 cheapest European countries to work and study and live after studying and finally become a citizen within 6yrs.

*#1. Germany*
Most government schools are free for international students from Nigeria but you pay a token school fee of

*School Fees:* £1,000 per year

*#2. Belgium*
Have someone in this country who gives me first hand info.
Annual school fees on average for international students is

*School Fees:* £1,500 per year

*#3. Hungary*
Close to Belgium and their government schools are near free. As an international students you pay as little as

*#4. Italy*
If you want to study fashion, art, & history cheaper. The best country in the world to become a professional immediately after graduation is Italy. They are best to non in this areas.

*School Fees:* £1,000

*#5. France*
Well if you don't like to speak French or don't feel good about this place ignore it. Meanwhile, their government schools are cheap for Nigerians.

*School Fees;* £1,000

*#6. Finland*

Finland University Education is free for everyone including Nigerian students since 2014.

*School Fees:* less than €500

*#7. Austria*
You probably didn't know much about this country. Its a beautiful place to dwell and school. They offer low tuition fee for Nigerians.

*#8. Norway*
Public education in Norway is free for both local and International students in Norway. Just that cost of living is high. But, you just must manage yourself since you are paying low school fees.

*School Fees:* $700

*#9. Sweden*
It used to be free before for international students for undergraduate, not again now, but they are low tuition fee nation.
However Ph.D programs are tuition free for international students. Just thay cost of living in Sweden is relatively high

*School Fees:* SEK80, 000 (google the naira equivalent)

*#10. Ukraine*
They offer one of the cheapest Engineering and Medical education compared to other European countries.
1. The admission is simple as TOEFL and ILETS are not required.
2. Bank statement is compulsory for visa.
3. All payments are made on arrival. 

The cost of living in Ukraine is low yet the standard of living compares favourably with other European countries. There are also job opportunities during summer holidays.

Thats our most desiring top 10 cheapest schools to study abroad. Deserving students are assured of been granted students visa in any of these countries as long as we handle the admission process for you.

Feel free to contact me now and let's secure your admission before December 2019 ends.

We charge the lowest fee for admission and visa processing.

Thank you for your time

*Jerry-Singer*
_SmartPhone Entrepreneur_
*WhatsApp:* 07033347547

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by ayomide8990(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please Which Universities in Finland that didn't require IELTS or TOEFL.
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by viyon02: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice info.
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by Sonsly041(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
What about Msc student?
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by TaurusKay: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
jerrysinger247:
*EXPOSED: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries to Study Abroad*

Hi,

Today, I have good news for just you alone. Let me tell you what I learn few years ago when I traveled out of Nigeria.

1. There is an organized system abroad
2. Study abroad is easy for any Nigerian because school environment is neat, friendly and condusive
3. There is social amenities like quality healthcare, emergency help line, 24/7 light, wifi everywhere, good road
4. Available paying work study for any qualified students.
5. You can sponsor your self abroad in any European country even if you are broke now. How? Your work study would pay for your tuition. If you doubt me, google this countries below and find out yourself.

I am well experienced on this issue and I have friends and customers both abroad and home who I have helped directly and indirectly. Come on board let's handle your next trip abroad.

Here are top 10 cheapest European countries to work and study and live after studying and finally become a citizen within 6yrs.

*#1. Germany*
Most government schools are free for international students from Nigeria but you pay a token school fee of

*#2. Belgium*
Have someone in this country who gives me first hand info.
Annual school fees on average for international students is

*School Fees:* £1,500 per year

*#3. Hungary*
Close to Belgium and their government schools are near free. As an international students you pay as little as

*#4. Italy*
If you want to study fashion, art, & history cheaper. The best country in the world to become a professional immediately after graduation is Italy. They are best to non in this areas.

*#5. France*
Well if you don't like to speak French or don't feel good about this place ignore it. Meanwhile, their government schools are cheap for Nigerians.

*School Fees;* £1,000

*#6. Finland*

Finland University Education is free for everyone including Nigerian students since 2014.

*School Fees:* less than €500

*#7. Austria*
You probably didn't know much about this country. Its a beautiful place to dwell and school. They offer low tuition fee for Nigerians.

*#8. Norway*
Public education in Norway is free for both local and International students in Norway. Just that cost of living is high. But, you just must manage yourself since you are paying low school fees.

*School Fees:* $700

*#9. Sweden*
It used to be free before for international students for undergraduate, not again now, but they are low tuition fee nation.
However Ph.D programs are tuition free for international students. Just thay cost of living in Sweden is relatively high

*School Fees:* SEK80, 000 (google the naira equivalent)

*#10. Ukraine*
They offer one of the cheapest Engineering and Medical education compared to other European countries.
1. The admission is simple as TOEFL and ILETS are not required.
2. Bank statement is compulsory for visa.
3. All payments are made on arrival. 

The cost of living in Ukraine is low yet the standard of living compares favourably with other European countries. There are also job opportunities during summer holidays.

Thats our most desiring top 10 cheapest schools to study abroad. Deserving students are assured of been granted students visa in any of these countries as long as we handle the admission process for you.

Feel free to contact me now and let's secure your admission before December 2019 ends.

We charge the lowest fee for admission and visa processing.

Thank you for your time

*Jerry-Singer*
_SmartPhone Entrepreneur_
*WhatsApp:* 07033347547

How can I cancel my Germany Visa Application? Although I've submitted all documents... I need my passport for other things as my intended travel date has passed.

Kindly assist me on how to cancel the visa process and get my passport back! Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Lokoja; More Revelations On Sex-for-grade Scandal / Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry / Strike: Reps To Meet ASUU Today Over IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.