Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! (699 Views)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Do you know that there are over 1000 ways to make money online without spending much on investments? And there are over 100, 000 websites that would be paying you up to 60, 000 naira monthly into your nigerian bank account?
I WILL BE SHOWING YOU HOW TO MAKE HUGE MONEY ONLINE LEGALLY AS AN AFRICAN.
So take a seat, drink and make yourself comfortable as we begin the journey!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
So lets get started. This training is divided into two;
1. Making money online:
a. Cpa marketting b. Blogging c. Providing services d. Freelancing e. Affiliate marketting f. Mini importation business
this list would be updated constantly. So stay in touch

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Mhizcarolina: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
OP OP OP pls my seat is here already. But are we going to start buying ebooks? I wish you can teach us for free
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm following
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mhizcarolina:
OP OP OP pls my seat is here already. But are we going to start buying ebooks? I wish you can teach us for free
Chill! o:
You can't make money without using money.
Even the data subscription you would be using would be bought with money
HOWEVER, THIS TRAINING IS FREE
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
I'm following
Yeah
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
2. Making Money Offline:
a. Catering b. Making popcorn, snacks, sharwama, pizza, etc c. Poultry business d. Soap making e. Cakes f. Bakery g. Detergent making, perfume, izal, hypo, air freshner, etc
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by chicolate(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is great! @OP Keep it up
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by chicolate(f): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Am in oga op
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by timitayo77: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Teel012(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Present
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2019
Good day guys! I have been quite busy with my online business stuffs and am glad to be here today. Am welcoming all new comers to the classroom.
Today, we are going to be talking about how you can make money in nigeria by freelancing.
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2019
Before we continue, kindly share this thread so that many people can benefit from it. Sharing good stuffs like this brings happiness and joy.
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
I will be doing a free training here. If mentioned and you don't want to participate, kindly leave.
thanks.
All participants should kindly mark their presence.
Mryacks(m), cmt1(m), gurunlocker, ePrive(m), CHIMDIYA4EVA(m), donfortune48(m), ct2, ursullalinda(f), moxsella(m), DDon2(m), oluseguncommand, stagger, Alertman24(m), Crews, hassanq(m), Makudus(m), isey4u, deolurexy1(m), Dathommie(m), mukeshpanda, Macfortune(m), Abokii8(m), opilogy, when2, Tolu121, beejay1(m), bumait(f), harden(m)
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by blissboss32(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
I don't want to be greedy
emmdam(m), maryjames9(m), iyke4(m), Jlow2, Skolex(m), ContentMaster, Joshater(m), donfelix4sure(m), Amgr82(m), online4business, SirDanny7(m), proftaiwo, Dumas32(m), waks1(m), Politicowizard(m), hatbricker, suolboy(m), daddytime(m), xxgig(m), Zubydeangelo(m), schukwuma(m), Chuckdee(m), crystalboss, drogba
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by blissboss32(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Am done oh!emcygen, brugge007(m), Daronyk(f), Chiefhaywhy(m), chimaude, 9jatriot(m), vincentcena22, covenant2015(f), xxgig(m), ejire042(m), Eone(m), firebrand, Konsult07(m), Mustiboy(m), jajernwa22, uduokirika1(m), kingsjeroneyah, winar(m), salem87, Alayiwola, Irshittabey, jugger, teeboi77, Ourkitchenpalm, priceaction, crixtech, hedgesfun(m), billtommy(m), eveekudos, ebukaka12(m), LOGICALKEN, Norstrademus(m), Folabimi, Simpsonrocket(m), OmoDavido(m), adefes(m), koolbee7,
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by naijapara(f): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
chicolate:
Am in oga op
You are just evrywhere sha
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Okay lets ride on famz!
We are talking about freelancing today and i want to make emphasis on making money online by offering your services to people who need them and you are paid for it.
Being a freelance writer can be fetching you up to $2000+ daily or monthly depending on how you play your cards. There are over 40 websites that would pay you for writing for them. But the most popular ones are fiverr, upwork and elance.
All you need is a creative writing skill, a laptop, an android phone, data subscription and the patience and consistency to keep on until you start making more money.
Let me stop here for now so that you can ask me any questions

1 Like

Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
blissboss32, you've done a great job.
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by chicolate(f): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Amgr82:
Okay lets ride on famz!
We are talking about freelancing today and i want to make emphasis on making money online by offering your services to people who need them and you are paid for it.
Being a freelance writer can be fetching you up to $2000+ daily or monthly depending on how you play your cards. There are over 40 websites that would pay you for writing for them. But the most popular ones are fiverr, upwork and elance.
All you need is a creative writing skill, a laptop, an android phone, data subscription and the patience and consistency to keep on until you start making more money.
Let me stop here for now so that you can ask me any questions
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by chicolate(f): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
naijapara:
You are just evrywhere sha
There is nothing wrong in being diversified
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
crystalopaque kindly drop any questions you want me to solve here.
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Take note there are over 40 Freelance websites where you can get paid daily for writing, designing websites, and doing many more services. Payment is made to your Paypal, payoneer or directly to your bank account.
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by Amgr82(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Ishaya20, kindly create a thread for your advertisements. Thanks
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by crystalopaque: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Amgr82:
crystalopaque kindly drop any questions you want me to solve here.
pls am really interested in learning freelancing and writing great seo articles but am really a learner... want you to teach me everything i nid to know from writing them to websites too... I think a personal consultation will be great... thanks...
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by 0ubenji(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2019
i can introduce u to a social media marketing hustle with a capital as low as 7-28k to make 13-60k monthly, if u are serious enough
Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by online4business: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
all I see here are magician's however be the wizard and beware of the wizard.

however if you want to know how to write what people will love like and even pay you top dollars then be sure to send me a whatapp message for hypnotic writing.

(1) (Reply)

Private Office Space For N60k Only / What Is Your Best Business Investment & How Long Did It Take You To Break-even? / List Of 5 Online Businesses You Can Do From Home And Actually Make Money In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.