Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Seeking Investors For These Creative Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seeking Investors For These Creative Ideas (730 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Seeking Investors To Buy Sienna Cars For Partnership / How To Get Investors For Business Funding In Nigeria / Refinery Project Seeking Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Investors For These Creative Ideas by Emmzy201(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
As a young Nigerian entrepreneur having got good information and exposure on online businesses and ways to make money online, I would like to share my ideas with people who are ready to make this a reality.

#1. E-commerce
#2. Hook up and dating site
#3. A public forum
I'll take a little time to explain these ideas

#1. E-commerce (having a drop shipping website): drop shipping is a type of retail fulfilment method of selling and buying of goods online. Instead of a store stocking products, it purchases the products from a third party supplier, the products are then shipped directly to the consumer.
The idea is to have a drop shipping website like Get99, etc.

#2. Hook up and dating site: a dating and hook up site or online dating is a system that helps people to find and introduce themselves to new people and having the chance to hook up.
The plan is to have a hook up site like Badoo, Tinder etc.

#3. Having a public forum: One of my ideas is also to have a public forum just like Nairaland where I made this post. The public forum is going to be more flexible and easy to navigate through and it's also going to have new features that Nairaland and other public forums lacks.

I want to solicit for investors or people to be a partner in this to make it a reality and also make money from it.
I also need web developers who can partner in getting the sites and also own a share.
Investors and partners can contact me on this number 0818289 three two zero two
Cc.Mynd44
Cc.ilegend
Cc.dhtml
Cc.Dualcore
Cc.FOD
Cc.Mustay
Cc.Naijafan

1 Like

Re: Seeking Investors For These Creative Ideas by NairalandAngel(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
As a young Nigerian entrepreneur having got good information and exposure on online businesses and ways to make money online, I would like to share my ideas with people who are ready to make this a reality.

#1. E-commerce
#2. Hook up and dating site
#3. A public forum
I'll take a little time to explain these ideas

#1. E-commerce (having a drop shipping website): drop shipping is a type of retail fulfilment method of selling and buying of goods online. Instead of a store stocking products, it purchases the products from a third party supplier, the products are then shipped directly to the consumer.
The idea is to have a drop shipping website like Get99, etc.

#2. Hook up and dating site: a dating and hook up site or online dating is a system that helps people to find and introduce themselves to new people and having the chance to hook up.
The plan is to have a hook up site like Badoo, Tinder etc.

#3. Having a public forum: One of my ideas is also to have a public forum just like Nairaland where I made this post. The public forum is going to be more flexible and easy to navigate through and it's also going to have new features that Nairaland and other public forums lacks.

I want to solicit for investors or people to be a partner in this to make it a reality and also make money from it.
I also need web developers who can partner in getting the sites and also own a share.
Investors and partners can contact me on this number 0818289 three two zero two
Cc.Mynd44
Cc.ilegend
Cc.dhtml
Cc.Dualcore
Cc.FOD
Cc.Mustay
Cc.Naijafan

How will it make money...that is one of the most important question a potential investor wants you to answer

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Traders Business Forum / Did You Know That Savers Are Losers? Here's How / Functional Quarry For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.