Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Burna Boy To Donate Proceeds From South Africa Concert To Victims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Donate Proceeds From South Africa Concert To Victims (452 Views)

Davido Welcome In Rwanda Kigali Like A King For Giant Of Africa Concert / Davido Perform Naked In Cameroon 30billion Africa Concert / Davido's #30billionconcerts Becomes The First Nigerian Concert To Trend Worldwid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy To Donate Proceeds From South Africa Concert To Victims by GistOffer: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Afro beats artiste, #BurnaBoy, has said he will donate parts of the proceed from a concert he is headlining to victims of xenophobic attack.

This is coming two months after the artiste said he won’t be performing in South Africa due to recent spate of xenophobic violence in the country.

On his verified twitter handle he wrote “The first of many! Part of the proceeds will be donated to the victims of Xenophobic attacks by me! I really hope we can all keep contributing in our own way to make the world a better and safer place for each other. #Africansunite , it’s bigger than all of us”. Burna boy who is the headline act at ‘Africa Unite’ concert is expected to perform alongside Kwesta, Jidenna, and Busiswa in the last week of November 2019.

He alongside other celebrities in September spoke out against attacks on Nigerians and other Africans in South Africa. “I have not set foot in SA since 2017. And I will NOT EVER go to South Africa again for any reason until the SOUTH AFRICAN government wakes… up and really performs A miracle because I don’t know how they can even possibly fix this,” he wrote on Twitter.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/burna-boy-to-donate-proceeds-from-south-africa-concert-to-victims

Re: Burna Boy To Donate Proceeds From South Africa Concert To Victims by GistOffer: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Burna Boy To Donate Proceeds From South Africa Concert To Victims by donstan18: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Burna boy is a blessing to music industry in Nigeria.
Re: Burna Boy To Donate Proceeds From South Africa Concert To Victims by Mrshape: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
They will get angry o,
Nigerians came to collect their women
Nigerians came to collect their jobs.
Now you want to collect the money aka is suppose to collect.
Worst of all import it to Nigerians.

Re: Burna Boy To Donate Proceeds From South Africa Concert To Victims by Abfinest007(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
I thought you said you will never perform in sa
Re: Burna Boy To Donate Proceeds From South Africa Concert To Victims by Noblekingmusic: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / ''Mompha Knows His Civil Right'' Kemi Olunloyo Weigh In On Mompha Case With Efcc / Lady Behind Viral Skin Bleaching Video, Warns Ignorant Nigerians To Stay Off DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.