Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

You've Got To Push - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You've Got To Push (281 Views)

You've Got To Read Justice Must Prevail / What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You've Got To Push by VoiceYourStorie: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
You've Got To Push

Her water broke…
Ella was rolled into the theatre with her husband running behind the nurses, soaked in sweat and splatters of the broken water on his trouser. I’m sorry sir you can’t come in, her blood pressure is up and she’s almost having a panic attack, she’s gone into labour already
“No, there’s no way! I have to be there!!!”
“We’re sorry Sir!" they refused him entering.

Sweat broke out across his face and it looked like he was the one with the panic
attack. He loved her and would give anything to take her place in that labour
room, but of course, that couldn’t happen.

Ella couldn’t take a minute more of the pain but she had insisted on pushing all the way. She was a nurse and had helped deliver countless kids. But this was even more painful than she expected. With her legs spread out and head hurting so badly she thought she’d faint, Ella blasted into
wild tears.

“I can’t do it doc, I can’t!”

***Continue Reading by clicking this link below

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/2019/11/11/youve-got-to-push/

(1) (Reply)

What Are Special Subjects Thought In Schools / Darkness Can Be Very Dark By Olumide Holloway - Now Available On Amazon / Writers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.