Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Tinubu The Jagaban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu The Jagaban (390 Views)

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu The Jagaban by Asnafsaeed(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2019
The Jagaban of Africa, they hate him but he keeps soaring higher.. They hurl insults at any given opportunity but deep down, they wished they could be like him

This man left power since 2007 but see how a governor, former governor and senator all stood up for him in a mark of respect

Re: Tinubu The Jagaban by SalamRushdie: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Left which power ? Keep decieving yourself !!!! That man has been the defacto governor of Lagos State for the past 20 years
Re: Tinubu The Jagaban by erickjany: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2019
Nairaland Please wish my daughter a happy birthday.
Make me proud, she wants to get 1000 birthday wishes from this GREATEST FORUM IN AFRICA

Mirian, there are many things I wish for you in life: success, good health, and fortune are just a few. But there is one thing I wish for you above all others, to know the joy of having a daughter to smoother in love.

Please post this on the front page. Please do the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Jagaban by onward4life(m): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2019
erickjany:
Nairaland Please wish my daughter a happy birthday.
Make me proud, she wants to get 1000 birthday wishes from this GREATEST FORUM IN AFRICA

Mirian, there are many things I wish for you in life: success, good health, and fortune are just a few. But there is one thing I wish for you above all others, to know the joy of having a daughter to smoother in love.

Please post this on the front page. Please do the needful

Oh nice...

I cud really use a birth day rice now!

May God continue to bless ur household...

Re: Tinubu The Jagaban by capitalzero: 1:48am On Nov 12, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
The Jagaban of Africa, they hate him but he keeps soaring higher.. They hurl insults at any given opportunity but deep down, they wished they could be like him

This man left power since 2007 but see how a governor, former governor and senator all stood up for him in a mark of respect

without lagos factor, tinubu is just ordinary politician like omisore and nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

Sowore: archbishop Of Canterbury Replies SERAP / Natasha Visits Family Of Burnt PDP Women Leader, Describes Death As Horrible Co / Nigerians React As Smart Adeyemi Wins Dino Melaye Loses Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.