Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

How Do I Bid For A Contract? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Bid For A Contract? (249 Views)

ABCON To CBN: Reduce FX Rate So Our Members Can Bid For More Dollars / Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal / A Friend Referred Me For A Contract, I Gave Him 10% But He Wants More. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Bid For A Contract? by MisterKings(m): 3:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Hello I am into video production. I shoot professional videos, photography and graphic design.

I started out working as an office assistant in a media company a long time ago but over the years I have grown and now have a registered business that provides the services listed above.

When I worked as an office assistant, the boss then was providing services for big companies like Nigerian breweries and so. I always admired his ability to get this done.

I know my onions when it comes to video production. I have the gadgets and the crew at my beck and call. Video production is what we do and more.

I presently work full time in a media company but would like to move on to build my own brand.

But I have no one to guide me in any way whatsoever on this business side of things.

I provide services for individuals but I would like to learn how I can bid for contracts in coporate entities who need the services I offer. I don't know a single thing about the process it takes to achieve this. But I would like to learn.

I will be grateful if I am pointed in the right direction.

My WhatsApp details are in my bio. If you need to chat me privately, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Restore Worn Out Components By Innovative Technology Of Cylindrical Grinding / Ways To Make Money Online In The New Digital Economy / Need A Verified Paypal Account For Your Online Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.