Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State (18369 Views)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by ecclize: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
23.10% national unemployment rate yet a family got two slot for a federal lecturing job.... dude think smartly

i got the perspective u are coming from.. but since it is in academics its possible especially in North, they might be expectional brilliant...
though anything is possible we all know the system is rigged.
am sorry if i sound rude

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by SalamRushdie: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kanade21:

The Imam has spoken well.

But most Nigerians won't agree for that advice, and it is because

1.They are scared their relative would be killed (and it has happened)

2.They think that by gving the kidnappers money 'they won';t do it again'.

The only solution to this is to stop paying ransome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by voltron14: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:
most likely two Buharist kidnapped by the incompetence of Buhari ..The bed they made the bed they lie

I'm assuming when NOI 's mum was kidnapped it was the incompetence of Buhari that caused it.

Ozekhome nko?
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by Godons1: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
popsy2:
cool

I dey suspect you. Cause it's no longer news that most of the Kidnappers In the North are Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by voltron14: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Even a broken clock gets to be right once in a while.
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Indeed no one should not pay any kidnapper ransom..

But most Nigerians fear death.

(In Mexico, two members of an American mormon sect were kidnapped...and the sect refused to pay...so the kidnappers released the mormons...but then killed two other memebrs in retaliation. But that sect never had anyone kidnapped again..till the recent cartel massacare of some of their members).

It can be very costly to say no to a kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by Debbiesom(f): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
God have mercy in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by Otunski: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
May God grant them safe return to their family. But I thought that midget noise maker said there's nothing like kidnapping in his state?
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by slimfit1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
We are watching Nigeria will rost soon .
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by Predator1: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
These kidnappers feeling like gods as if anyone in their family can afford that ransom. Just increasing to the hardship of people
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by Cmanforall: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Some of them are in this forum, and you are educating them...
Kanade21:

Because most of the time, the kidnapper is not using the SIM they own.

Remember the Bitcoin kidnappers of Abuja. When they finally traced the sim, it was found that the owner of the SIM knew nothing..other than someone had bought the SIM for 1000 naira from him.

A smart kidnapper will buy the SIM from a stranger , use it, and keep moving from place to place to avoid being traced.
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by almarthins(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
alonzoiv:
Big cashout for the kidnappers. Using one stone to kill two birds, and putting a family in disarray. May confusion set-in in their camp.

Amen o
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by dominique(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
23.10% national unemployment rate yet a family got two slot for a federal lecturing job.... dude think smartly

Try and read and comprehend, don't read topic only. One lectures in ABU while the other lectures in Kadpoly
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by iammo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ok mam, hope i dont get a ban for that

dominique:

Try and read and comprehend, don't read topic only. One lectures in ABU while the other lectures in Kadpoly
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cmanforall:
Some of them are in this forum, and you are educating them...

I no be kidnapper o! , nor am I encouraging them..

Infact, if you follow cases of kidnapping in the press, most of the info is there....
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by petitejolie(f): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
That’s wat Dey will bring to lag Nd start Okada biz
eTECTIV:
2 million and a motorcycle? Lol..
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by DennisEche(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
over to zombies may be they have something to say
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by SOFTENGR: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nigeria has never been this 'secure'.
Now Nigeria is very safe.
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by executive12: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
Padi Padi employment.,, two brothers working in the same Federal Goverment establishment... what are the odds

They teach in two different universities: ABU and Kaduna Polytechnic. In any case, I don't see anything wrong even if they both teach at same university.
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by uchejustine: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Double wahala for their family
Re: Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State by AMvanquish: 3:46am On Nov 13, 2019
This kidnappings in Kaduna is taking another dimension. These kidnappers no get joy. More than 5 different kidnappings I've heard of in Kd in the last 2 months. And our security agencies can't do jack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abidjan Thief Forced To Consume Pepper After Getting Caught / Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons / EFCC Takes Obiano Into Custody Ahead Of Arraignment - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.