Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! (2145 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ / One Hit Wonders That You've Missed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2010
Mario Vazquez - Gallery .

I remember sleeping to this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHDoMDql1ss&feature=related
Re: What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! by 04kaa: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I remember sleeping to this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHDoMDql1ss&feature=related

ileke idi jati jati, onishe, jobless gal. grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2010
04kaa:

ileke idi jati jati, onishe, jobless gal. grin grin grin
my friend, gbenu soun jor.
grin grin
Re: What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! by medjai(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
They call them one hit wonders. Anyways, I've heard other songs from him but he's been off the radar ever since
Re: What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! by 04kaa: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

my friend, gbenu soun jor.
grin grin

my female monkey , gbenu katakata soun ,ileke idi jata jata grin
Re: What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 19, 2010
04kaa:

my female monkey , gbenu katakata soun ,ileke idi jata jata grin
04kaa, dont kata kata my thread. Just get to the point and say you missed me. All this wey you dey do to get my attention dey vex me so angry angry
Re: What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 19, 2010
medjai:

They call them one hit wonders. Anyways, I've heard other songs from him but he's been off the radar ever since

I know!!! And he had so much potential.

Wasn't he one of the finale on AMERICAN IDOL?
Re: What Happened To Mario Valesquez? He Made One Hit And Poof, Gone! by 04kaa: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I know!!! And he had so much potential.

Wasn't he one of the finale on AMERICAN IDOL?

sharap dia, he had this he had that, what the hell do u have , ileke idi grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Waga G And M. Jay - Future Of The East? / Davido – Bless Me Ft May D + For You Ft 2face / Top 10 Nigerian Songs In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.