Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Dear Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians (954 Views)

Dear Nigerians, Sorry, President Buhari Is Not The Nigerian Dream / Oh Dear! Nigerians Reacts To Governor Oshiomhole's Suit To The White House / Dear Nigerians, Is Nigeria Member Of G7? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerians by aliceukoko: 12:00pm On May 23, 2007
Dear Nigerians,

29th May 2007 is not far away.

Let us ask ourselves, did the Nigerian people elect those that are preparing to be sworn into political offices across Nigeria on that day?

If the answer is YES then we must pray that the Almighty God should give them the "will" to do what is right for the people of Nigeria; that Nigeria's interest should not be sacrificed on the alter of PDP's and personal interest. So Help Us GOD. AMEN.

But if the answer is "NO" then we should know that by allowing these "rogue politicians" to continue to hold the people of Nigeria HOSTAGE, we are failing in our DIVINE duty to protect Nigeria and her people. Nigeria is God's heritage to Nigerians of today and generations to Come.

It is better to live a life dedicated to the fear of God and respect for humanity than live a life that haunts others now to be condemned by God later. I am told that God is slow to act.
Is God slow to act I ask you. Why are Nigerians finding it so difficult to stand up for God?

Nigeria is the only country we can call our own, to sit back or aid and abbet the destruction of our dear country is an abomination to the Almighty God.

If we believe in GOD then, we must trust Him to give us VICTORY as He did the children of ISREAL.

Look around you, there is so much you can do to challenge the dangers facing Nigeria.
If you are too afriad to see what you can do, then pray that the Almighty God should in his infinite grace and mercy heal you of your slave mentality.

FREEDOM is never gotten on the platter of Gold. Freedom will pass us by if we continue to expect God to send down our Lord Jesus Christ to die the second time to save us.

FREEDOM will pass us by if we fail to take courage for Nigeria and our future generations today.

FREEDOM will pass us by if we do not move out of our COMFORT zone to challenge the falsehood that has become our way of life.

FREEDOM will pass us by if we fail to stand up fo the rights of the masses of Nigeria now.

GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE US AND HISTORY WILL CONDEMN US IF WE DO NOTHING TODAY TO SAVE GOD'S COUNTRY NIGERIA.

Do not sleep until the ROGUES and the destroyers of our country and heritage are stopped.

The international community cannot save us. We Must save ourselves.

Have a good day.

Kind Regards
Re: Dear Nigerians by Bolarge(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2007
Dearie it's all summed up in the ghetto aphorism "U don't f**k with tha nigga on tha trigga".
They got the guns.We don't wanna die,that sums it up.
I've asked myself this question over a million times: Can I take a bullet?
will I take a bullet?. . .for Nigeria? for posterity?
will it count in the end?
Yet whether we know it or not we all die,daily. . .
The death is definitely not averted;only protracted.
Re: Dear Nigerians by angel101(f): 1:16pm On May 23, 2007
Bolarge:

Yet whether we know it or not we all die,daily. . .
The death is definitely not averted;only protracted.

this is sooo true. y dont we then fight to regain our beloved country
Re: Dear Nigerians by segoye2(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2007
Nigeria is worth fighting for!.

With a Nigerian Diplomat caught in Indian with 2.3 million dollars yesterday,

With the mysterious killings going on in the country, even with that of my dear friend Bola Ige and the rest,

With the recent asset of Gangote and his friend (Port Harcourt Refinery),

With the PTDF no more probe alligations,

With The Fradulents just concluded electoral processes,

With the expectation of party loyalty overriding the plights of the people,

With the illegal deduction of about 2.2 trillion naira from Federal Account,

With unhealthy inauguration which is to cost 820 million whole naira,

with Niger Delta region even with its oil riches, known as the poorest region in the nation, Africa and the whole world,

With the list which goes on and on, Nigeria is worth saving.

Alice Ukoko is right, the International Community can not help us, we have to save ourselves first, after all, people die everyday, about 583 died during this whole fraudulent electoral process, some are held for voicing out their feelings, we can save ourselves, Mandela fought it hard for many years, He got the result, let Nigerians stand Up, lets say NO to the distroyers of Nigeria.

Even if we can take bullets, we shall fight with sticks and stones, we shall fight with our mouth wide open, until our home is saved!
Re: Dear Nigerians by joobreel(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2007
I laugh in my soul when i hear nigerians shout FREEDOM!!!. Please come to my aid. how will you fight for this reedom. is it by shouting it on Nairaland's thread, use of the papers, a mass protest thereby receiving a bullet grin i bet nobody wants to die. that is why we can shout on nairaland without doing anything meaningful. for those that want 'freedom', go to the venue of ahnding over ceremony and let out your mind. take your pro-freedom clan and embark on a march protest to the venue( all these evil-doing politicians will be there) and let your grieviances be directly known to them. dont sit with your computer typing FREEDOM. that was not what Mandela did. he went all out for confrontation. please, do such that i might belive you really want freedom. if everything goes right, you might become the next president like mandela. but if it goes wrong, nigerians will remember your name as a hero(that if we dont forget after 1 month) you can lead a revolution.
For me, i believe Nigerians will have this freedom. it will take time. lets be patient. we all know things are getting better. Nigeria is moving forward. TIME is all we need. the bad ones will not live forever( if those of our aspiring politicians are not going to be bad too).
my advice is TIME!!!.
Nobody really wants to receive the bullet or drink a cup of tea. freedom fighter, EASY
Re: Dear Nigerians by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 23, 2007
you go first @ joobreel

(1) (Reply)

Mauritania: President Cuts His Own Salary / How Can I Be President? / Africans In UK Urge Support For Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.