Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:36 AM

Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo (37919 Views)

Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by mrkings84(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
electroTech:
We keep praising God for things he doesn't do.

A God who can't avert danger cannot save you from it's consequence.

With that said, I give all my praises to the doctors for saving his life and all other precious lives out there
U sounds like a fool, do u know that if God was not involved, that man would have died even being rushed to the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by Eyeness: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Autotech312:
One of the wonders of Allah.
Wonders of Allah or science and medicine
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by Eyeness: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2019
mrkings84:

U sounds like a fool, do u know that if God was not involved, that man would have died even being rushed to the hospital?
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by fortunez1(m): 12:56am On Nov 13, 2019
This is only be God, Miracle is not luck but earned grace.
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by vic224real(f): 1:21am On Nov 13, 2019
GistMore10:
FMC doctors saved man after being impaled by the handle of a sledgehammer in Imo state. Gistmore report

The man sustained a penetrating injury, neck pieced by sledge hammer following a fall from height.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/man-saved-by-doctors-after-being-impaled-by-the-handle-of-a-sledgehammer-in-imo

Oh my God...
How on earth did that thick and long handle penetrate through his neck?
Devil is indeed smart, but the heavenly Father, God of miracles and mercy is smarter than the so called devil.
Thank you Lord, for saving him. I wish you quick recovery dear, serve this God more when out of there to show your gratitude.
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by engrchykae(m): 1:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Autotech312:
One of the wonders of Allah.
Allah have no business in saving lives rather lives are taken at the mention of Allah.
Allah Akbar,boom goes the bomb and virgins appear.
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by alezzy13: 2:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Wow! But I wonder how the handle of the sledge hammer was sharp enough to impale him like that
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by divoteeomoope: 5:01am On Nov 13, 2019
electroTech:
We keep praising God for things he doesn't do.

A God who can't avert danger cannot save you from it's consequence.

With that said, I give all my praises to the doctors for saving his life and all other precious lives out there
Have u taken ur meds today.
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by xaggar(m): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
How did it happen na!? Abi una dey craze for here angry

If u came to "read" pictures or "watch" comments then you can keep asking that silly question again and again.

Go back and read the write ups captioning the photos. Lazy boy!
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by Autotech312(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2019
engrchykae:
Allah have no business in saving lives rather lives are taken at the mention of Allah.
Allah Akbar,boom goes the bomb and virgins appear.

If only you seek knowledge about Islam.
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by engrchykae(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Autotech312:

If only you seek knowledge about Islam.
Islam was invented as a counter to the excesses of Christianity especially during the insane persecution and killing of non adherends.
Islam is more political and a tool of social control than a religion.
Buddhism is a better way of life followed by Christianity if truly practised the way Christ directed .
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by Autotech312(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
engrchykae:
Islam was invented as a counter to the excesses of Christianity especially during the insane persecution and killing of non adherends.
Islam is more political and a tool of social control than a religion.
Buddhism is a better way of life followed by Christianity if truly practised the way Christ directed .

Can you show me your fact.
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by engrchykae(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Autotech312:

can you show me your fact that am wrong
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by engrchykae(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Autotech312:

can you show me your fact that am wrong,a religion that relegates women and children to the status of properties is a tool of social control and therefore can't be termed a religion because a true religion is for the growth and maturity of the soul that is inherent in every living being male or female.
Islam is for men.
But the creator made humans male and female.
How muhamads'political movement metamorphosed into religion is a wonder
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by Autotech312(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
engrchykae:
can you show me your fact that am wrong,a religion that relegates women and children to the status of properties is a tool of social control and therefore can't be termed a religion because a true religion is for the growth and maturity of the soul that is inherent in every living being male or female.
Islam is for men.
But the creator made humans male and female.
How muhamads'political movement metamorphosed into religion is a wonder

I pray God open your eyes to see the truth. Where is it written stating Islam is meant for men. In everything men will always comes first. Who did God create first between man and woman? Both in Bible and Quran can you name any female prophet? Ask why God did that way.
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by Slimsly100(f): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Gather here if u don't know the meaning of FMC
Federal Medical Center
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by engrchykae(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Autotech312:

I pray God open your eyes to see the truth. Where is it written stating Islam is meant for men. In everything men will always comes first. Who did God create first between man and woman? Both in Bible and Quran can you name any female prophet? Ask why God did that way.
Debora,Anna,are prophetesses,then there is another woman prophetess who told King Josiah of the anger of God.
There are prophetesses in the Bible, maybe not in the Koran.
When the first man Adam fell to sin,God promised redemption for mankind through the seed of the woman.
Look at the north for example, insecure men take advantage of the loopholes in Islam to impoverishing the children of the poor and under the guise of submission,they make most of their women unfulfilled in purpose.
Unless if you believe that it's only men that have purpose in life.
I was born a Christian but I love the all inclusive Buddhism.
Even fauna and Flora are believed to have a purpose.
Take a look at the Islamic countries.
They have the richest men and also the poorest men.
It's because Islam is patterned like a sharp pyramid.
For few to gain immortality,many must die
Re: Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo by pavoda: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.