Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Would You Do As Nigeria's Supreme Leader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do As Nigeria's Supreme Leader? (901 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / Tafawa Balewa As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do As Nigeria's Supreme Leader? by Seun(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2007
Let's suppose you were elected into power and then given the right to do whatever you like with the country: you were given the power to control Nigeria's executive, judiciary and legislative arms. What would you do?

I would break apart and sell off every government ministry except those concerned with law enforcement. wink
Re: What Would You Do As Nigeria's Supreme Leader? by naijaway(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2007
This is not my intrest cuz i don't like too much red carpet but an adviser or some other form of government is my thing.
But if for any reason my executions will go like these just to name a few.

*I will push for Nigerian citizens to bid and come up with a plan for our electricity, water, and road problems and other national issues.
*I will tackle the education sector with a request for excellence.
*I will tackle the Niger -Delta crisis by letting everyone involved know that the option of taking or giving a group of people the sole control of a national natural resource is not an option.
*I will push for research and aid manufacturers that are in the nation or neighboring nations.
*I will address our moral and traditional values by disenfranchizing the traditional rulers in other words we'll not pay or regard traditional rulers legit from all sections of the country but we will keep the icons and history of tribal nigeria in the national archieve for historical purposes.
*Definately tackle internal and external security by equipping, training, and financing all our security personals and also getting involved in the sudan war and other wars that threaten distability in the continent.

These are just a few but 'r some of the main ones tho.
Re: What Would You Do As Nigeria's Supreme Leader? by stanech: 10:55am On May 24, 2007
Call for a reconcilliation confress of all past and present rular in nigeria Plant a bomb at the venue and explode them all grin
Re: What Would You Do As Nigeria's Supreme Leader? by locoman(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2007
Call for a reconcilliation confress of all past and present rular in nigeria Plant a bomb at the venue and explode them all Grin

This wan no bad at all, a divine sanctification is required.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Boom, Politics Shape Africa's Future / Deepzone Partly Blind In Your Tribal Display ? Abi Na Lie / We Won’t Allow Fg To Repudiate Agreement - Ssanu Warns - Continue Strike Until:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.