Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Wedding– It Will Be Small And Less Stressful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Wedding– It Will Be Small And Less Stressful (541 Views)

DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Brother, Fewa's Autism On His 21st Birthday (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Speaks Fluent French In Maybelline Video, Fans React / Malivelihood Hails Kiss Daniel Over His Jewelry "N14M No Be Small Tin O" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Wedding– It Will Be Small And Less Stressful by ginimary: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)-Nigerian disc jokey and singer, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has spoken on the type of wedding she intends to have and surprisingly, she doesn’t want anything big. Earlier on, DJ Cuppy took to her Instagram page to reveal that her foundation, Cuppy Foundation, raised over five billion naira at a gala held on Sunday, November 10. Well, while giving her thank you speech at the event, the 27-year-old shared some details about how she wants her wedding to be. According to her, the wedding will be small and less stressful, compared to the first-ever Gold Gala for her Cuppy Foundation.
She revealed this during her gratitude speech in which she thanked her billionaire father, Femi Otedola. Part of her speech reads: “I stand before you in my capacity as an ambassador for Save the Children. But, most of all, a daughter; a sister; a friend and a performing artiste to most of you. While many know me as DJ Cuppy, the Gelato Fanatic, I stand before you today as a young philanthropist with a big vision for our country Nigeria. I’d like to thank his excellency the vice president for joining us tonight. Your presence has already made this a very special night for me. I pray you’ll stay and enjoy some Gelato, sir. To Mr Otedola, the Gelato King himself, don’t worry.
My wedding would be much smaller and less stressful.” Meanwhile, when it comes to choosing the right partner to settle down with, a lot of factors often come into play. While some requirements seem pretty reasonable in getting to know each other before marriage, others however are somewhat worrisome.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/dj-cuppy-speaks-about-her-wedding-it-will-be-small-and-less-stressful/

Re: DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Wedding– It Will Be Small And Less Stressful by ezeonline2(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Na so
Re: DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Wedding– It Will Be Small And Less Stressful by domino4211(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Your husband is indeed a very lucky man.
He'll have lots of musicians,music producers,movie directors,etc who'll be helping him shine your kpekus,therefore giving him enough space to rest..
Marrying a nymphomaniac isn't an easy thing to do.
Re: DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Wedding– It Will Be Small And Less Stressful by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2019
domino4211:
Your husband is indeed a very lucky man.
He'll have lots of musicians,music producers,movie directors,etc who'll be helping him shine your kpekus,therefore giving him enough space to rest..
Marrying a nymphomaniac isn't an easy thing to do.

Are you okay?
What has being a nymphomaniac gotten to do with this?

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, And Have Been Deported Back To Nigeria / Eu’s Disengagement Over Rape Joke: Comedian Basketmouth Breaks Silence / Shocking: Anthony Joshua Reveals Another Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.