Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

10 Ppl To Contribute & Learn Ethical Hacking With Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 10 Ppl To Contribute & Learn Ethical Hacking With Me (597 Views)

Become An Ethical Hacking And Counter Measure Expert Today / Unlock Your Modem, Design Your Website, Learn Ethical Hacking, Pm 08125674370 / Download A Complete Video Training On Ethical Hacking For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ppl To Contribute & Learn Ethical Hacking With Me by qunleajayi(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2010
Hi, I just bought the latest materials on Ethical Hacking from the USA. Am looking at a group
discussion every saturday where we can pick up this skill together.

Some kind of contribution will be required to pay the lecturer and make things
lively. Projector, class everything else is available. I am suggesting about N10k - 20k each
per person monthly but this is open to discussion and depends on how many we are.

Persons without solid background in IT should not bother to call.

mail me at qunleajayi@yahoo.com
Re: 10 Ppl To Contribute & Learn Ethical Hacking With Me by DualCore1: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2010
if you ever have this same idea but for an online learning environment kindly update ur thread with tht info. I already do some EH.
Re: 10 Ppl To Contribute & Learn Ethical Hacking With Me by qunleajayi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2010
Basically, everybody does SOME ethical hacking. If you did CCNA or any security course
you must do SOME EH. But that doesnt make you a hacker, or even an EH-er.
For instance do you know that as WhiteHat you can be hired as an expert witness to
send a blackhat to jail?

When we finish this one then we go do the online.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Bold 9700 ,blackberry® Torch™ 9800 / Watch Live Stations On Your Pc / Sap Abap Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.