Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable (854 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable by Honbright(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Dr.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the immediate past President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (2010-2015). He was the fourteen President and a man with utmost respect for the Rule of Law, VAM News reports.

He left office on a 'supposedly rigged' election which he contested and lost to President Muhammadu Buhari in March 2015.

For many Africans and the World at large, Goodluck Jonathan is the second most respected leader in the continent, bearing the first position is the late Nelson Mandela of South Africa.

Jonathan came into prominence and global limelight when he called his opponent, General Buhari and congratulated him on his victory on the election they contested together.

That made him the first African incumbent President to concede  defeat; which averted what would have been known as Nigerian second civil war.

"My ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian" Jonathan said.

For those that boasted to send GEJ to his village, God has sent him higher...

VAM reports that the United States, France, UK, China, Russia and the United Nations set to appoint GOODLUCK JONATHAN the Head of U.N. Global Crises Envoy.This role similar to that of Tony Blair who on leaving office as United Kingdom Prime Minister was appointed the Middle East envoy for the United Nations, European Union, United States and Russia.

Goodluck Jonathan would be the first African past Head of State to be assigned such role.

From lecturer to Commissioner, from Commissioner to Deputy Governor, from Deputy Governor to Governor, from Governor to Vice President, from Vice President to Acting President and from Acting President to President. Now, from President to a World Leader!

Shocking! See Nigerians comment below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/11/behind-glory-jonathan-is-just.html

Re: Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable by AgentNairaland(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm Really
Re: Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable by Chikpat(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2019
Jonathan has already been stopped. He can get lightweight international engagements but he cannot be a president again in Nigeria, he cannot produce presidents for Nigeria. Even in his local community, he is represented by an ApC senator in the red chamber, he is unable to produce governors in Bayelsa for 8yrs now....he no doubt has attained great heights without much on ground to show for that. This is why he is stoppable and has been stopped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Mama peace
Re: Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable by Sylraph1: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2019
He keeps soaring higher....

Even though I wasn't much of his fan during his time....I have utmost respect for Him

A very good man that has the people at heart....

The only mistake he made he was that he surrounded himself with bunch of CRIMINALS and other external factors that was used by opposition to oppress his tenure

If not for any other thing,i respect him as a Man who has utmost respect for the rule of law.

A man who despite loosing an election(even though he knew it's was rigged) accepted defeat,called his opponent and congratulate him

An educated man who believes in the Freedom of speech.
A man who respect the judiciary,was never a DICTATOR nor suppress any one

KEEP SOARING HIGHER SIR
THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH.
Re: Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable by Righteousness89(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Chikpat:
Jonathan has already been stopped. He can get lightweight international engagements but he cannot be a president again in Nigeria, he cannot produce presidents for Nigeria. Even in his local community, he is represented by an ApC senator in the red chamber, he is unable to produce governors in Bayelsa for 8yrs now....he no doubt has attained great heights without much on ground to show for that. This is why he is stoppable and has been stopped
[/s]

Nigeria lost! Jonathan Gains!

If GEJ had been President from 2015-2019, Nigeria would have Been Far Better Today.....

Jonathan is Healthier today
His white hair have all Turned black!

But Nigeria has Gone Further Divided, Poorer and Lawless...

Just like Rochas Okoroacha said-
" There is Nothing wrong with being a Head of State, but Everything Matters with the state of the Head"
Re: Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable by Chikpat(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Nigeria lost! Jonathan Gains!

If GEJ had been President from 2015-2019, Nigeria would have Been Far Better Today.....

Jonathan is Healthier today
His white hair have all Turned black!

But Nigeria has Gone Further Divided, Poorer and Lawless...

Just like Rochas Okoroacha said-
" There is Nothing wrong with being a Head of State, but Everything Matters with the state of the Head"

i either dont know the Jonathan that gained or the Nigeria that lost.
An incompetent, fantastically corrupt man does everything in his reach to retain power after his blatant misgovernance in a six year failed presidency and you say he gained? Maybe is brcause EFCC has not arrested him yet! Nigeria actually gained a,part of the vast resources we lost to the Jonathanians and theirs friends. The last times i checked, Patience has been forfeiting our stolen wealth and she has been failing in the courts...why on earth will somebody forfeit that quantity of wealth to the state without serving a jail term?
Re: Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable by Righteousness89(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Chikpat:

i either dont know the Jonathan that gained or the Nigeria that lost.
An incompetent, fantastically corrupt man does everything in his reach to retain power after his blatant misgovernance in a six year failed presidency and you say he gained? Maybe is brcause EFCC has not arrested him yet! Nigeria actually gained a,part of the vast resources we lost to the Jonathanians and theirs friends. The last times i checked, Patience has been forfeiting our stolen wealth and she has been failing in the courts...why on earth will somebody forfeit that quantity of wealth to the state without serving a jail term?

My Brother I don't think you know what Goverance is.

Governance is far beyond Newspaper Propaganda...

Nigeria has been a Corrupt Nation with Corrupt Leadership..

GEJ may have been weak in Arresting Corrupt Leaders but His strength was in his Intellect. GEJ put in Measures to Curb the Corruption.. which is the best way to fight Corruption in a Country as Nigeria.. The GEJ Economic team headed by Madam Okonji Iwela Empowered the System to Fight The Corruption in Nigeria, Whereby no one is spared!

Pmb has been More of Talk and less of Work..

The Judiciary today which is the Last hope of the Common man has Been compromised!

Lack of Rule of law has been uplifted..

Pmb had a Chance to take our democracy to great heights through that Golden call from Gen to Him in 2015. But today our Elections have gone down down down..

GEJ had his flaws , no doubt about that . But if you are Honest to yourself, you will agree with me that Majority of Nigerians had it far better with Him than Today..

I have learnt in Nigeria history that The State of The Head is what gives Shape to the Country..

Nigeria is my Country, and I pray and Believe that we will shift from Mediocrity some day!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD HELP OUR Leaders !!
Re: Behind The Glory: Former Nigeria's President, Jonathan Is Just Unstoppable by Chikpat(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Righteousness89:

My Brother I don't think you know what Goverance is.

Governance is far beyond Newspaper Propaganda...

Nigeria has been a Corrupt Nation with Corrupt Leadership..

GEJ may have been weak in Arresting Corrupt Leaders but His strength was in his Intellect. GEJ put in Measures to Curb the Corruption.. which is the best way to fight Corruption in a Country as Nigeria.. The GEJ Economic team headed by Madam Okonji Iwela Empowered the System to Fight The Corruption in Nigeria, Whereby no one is spared!

Pmb has been More of Talk and less of Work..

The Judiciary today which is the Last hope of the Common man has Been compromised!

Lack of Rule of law has been uplifted..

Pmb had a Chance to take our democracy to great heights through that Golden call from Gen to Him in 2015. But today our Elections have gone down down down..

GEJ had his flaws , no doubt about that . But if you are Honest to yourself, you will agree with me that Majority of Nigerians had it far better with Him than Today..

I have learnt in Nigeria history that The State of The Head is what gives Shape to the Country..

Nigeria is my Country, and I pray and Believe that we will shift from Mediocrity some day!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD HELP OUR Leaders !!

(1) (Reply)

Senate Approves #37bn For Renovation Of National Assembly Complex, #1bn For Cons / My Experiences With Some Nigerians. This Country Is So Bad It Can Never Change / I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.