Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate (11956 Views)

El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Sholaco: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wetin be police work
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
We are dealing with sars and these idiots want to add another pack of shit on our head. Useless government. Vote for the right person, no. Nigerians will still be doing tribalism and my political party, there are many motherfucking parties there but we just had to settle for useless APC and useless PDP nonsense Animals. Tueh.

4 Likes

Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by iammo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
why do you seem scared? its a law that would be passed, and should you violate it you can argue your case in court ... so should we allow dingbats run loose, making incitefull comments like that of Shekau and Nnamdi kanu?

Racoon:
[s][/s]
Don't worry karma knows how best to deal with us all.It will @ last tighten up on you lots.

He that rides on the back of the tiger always ends up in its belly.If only Sowore truly knew it back then.
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by LZAA: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Idiots
How does this help the common man

1 Like

Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by LZAA: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
why do you seem scared? its a law that would be passed, and should you violate it you can argue your case in court ... so should we allow dingbats run loose, making incitefull comments like that of Shekau and Nnamdi kanu?

1 Like

Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Chibuzoc(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
iammo:
cool

Ipobian go enter jail wella this year

Nairaland Mod would simply forward peoples IP adresses to FG and boom they get Nairaland ban and face conviction for their reckless comments

[/s]

FG wey never fit conduct election using card readers lol na ip dem won come de check hahaha zoo man
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by iammo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
fear don dey catch this one... for your information, getting your digital signature is very very easy once you enable cookies on your browser.. in fact as a patriotic Nigerian i will personally write the PHP code for Federal Government for free so as to flog ipobians

Chibuzoc:
[s][/s]

FG wey never fit conduct election using card readers lol na ip dem won come de check hahaha zoo man
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by slimfit1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Close their ipad or phone get ready for stone.
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by iammo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
i wish the bill quickly get passed

i will personally visit the agency's office with my good friend LZAA and Imhotep's name

LZAA:

1 Like

Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Chibuzoc(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:

fear don dey catch this one... for your information, getting your digital signature is very very easy once you enable cookies on your browser.. in fact as a patriotic Nigerian i will personally write the PHP code for Federal Government for free so as to flog ipobians

Then i will write a code that automatically clears cookies and cache. You think say you get sense
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by americaninja1: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
wc agent again. na our tax money u go set up dat useless agent o
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by iammo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
naso Invicticus think say him smart lol grin get this straigh into your Ibo head... One Nigeria is by force and Ibo are part of Nigeria so Ipob better keep shut or we keep them shut

Davido and Chioma, Peter psquare and Lola, Tecno and Lola rae are testimony of one Nigeria
Chibuzoc:

Then i will write a code that automatically clears cookies and cache. You think say you get sense
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by LZAA: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
i wish the bill quickly get passed

i will personally visit the agency's office with my good friend LZAA and Imhotep's name

grin
Sai kanu!
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Odioko1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
What cant they just used this opportunity to pass bill for death penalty for corruption at all level.
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by RICHOLAC(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
So of all the hot-tough issues bedevilling this nation, it's only hate speech bill issue that this people chose to look into. Choi! ghod who did we offend in this part of the world? mek i hear sey sombori arrest Dino Melaye cause of his twitter post_#nonchenchandhatespeech
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Chibuzoc(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
naso Invicticus think say him smart lol grin get this straigh into your Ibo head... One Nigeria is by force and Ibo are part of Nigeria so Ipob better keep shut or we keep them shut

Davido and Chioma, Peter psquare and Lola, Tecno and Lola rae are testimony of one Nigeria

See your small prick na Nigeria catch invictus abi America

One nigeria died in 1967. nigeria is currently in a jungle state if I catch you I eat you

2 Likes

Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Vision2ae: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
another means for mass looting
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by iammo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kanu is an hate speech..

Nnamdi kanu or kanu is an hate speech, so be warned my good friend or you get fined

LZAA:

grin
Sai kanu!
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fascism slowly breeding its ugly head. God destroy buhari and his enablers!!

1 Like

Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Femijohn198: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
useless leader without thinking the future for the youth and country.
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by shogsman(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
No freedom of speech again, yet no one has revolt.
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Congrats321(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
The target is femi fani kayode but let's hope they back date the bill to 2010 so that dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood.
Pavore9:
Idle minds. angry

2 Likes

Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Donpeak(f): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Civilization now completely murdered in Nigeria
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Cmanforall: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
This should be under the joke section.

Upon all the challenges facing the country, these senators will sit down to push this bill.
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Blessings4me(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
These people 4get say one day dem go comot 4 govt.
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by LZAA: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
Kanu is an hate speech..

Nnamdi kanu or kanu is an hate speech, so be warned my good friend or you get fined

Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by LZAA: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:

See your small prick na Nigeria catch invictus abi America

One nigeria died in 1967. nigeria is currently in a jungle state if I catch you I eat you
It actually died on july 29 1966
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by almarthins(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omooba77:
The Senate has introduced a  bill which seeks to establish a  federal government agency to check hate speech in the country.

The bill, sponsored by a former Senate spokesperson, who is now the Deputy Senate Whip, Sabi Abdullahi,  passed first reading on the floor of the red chamber on Tuesday.

It is titled, “National Commission for the Prohibition of Hate Speeches (Earn, etc) Bill 2019.

A similar bill sponsored by Abdullahi in the 8th Senate prescribed among others, death by hanging for anyone found guilty of the offence.

Details later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-senate-proposes-bill-to-establish-agency-for-hate-speech/amp/

Ministry of hate speech.
This people head no correct.

So of all the problem wey we get na hate speech be the greatest?
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by Bimpe29: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Isn't it ridiculous, disgusting and appalling?
Of all the important national issues to be considered and given attention, hate speech is what is taking center stage in the National Assembly (Senate Chambers).
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate by RealityShot: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Do the right thing and no one will speak ill of you lot.

"hate speech" is frank statement against our gross misconducts in govenment positions.

whats wrong with the persons position to warrant a BILL?

what of the "land use Act" we have been clamouring for its change?

smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna / Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan / Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.