Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What I Tried Today With Wholewheat. Unlike The Regular - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Tried Today With Wholewheat. Unlike The Regular (434 Views)

What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Why Do Poor People Give Birth To Plenty Children Unlike The Rich. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Tried Today With Wholewheat. Unlike The Regular by Joel3(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2019
I'm a fan of wholewheat best prepared the normal stirring on the pot and served with soup the Africa thing. But the countries where this wholewheat originated they don't prepare it like we do here in Africa. They do pantha and puri which I do eat sometimes when I was in the Asia/middle east.

Today I was wondering if I can prepare something else from it outside the as usual.

Here is what I did.

Pic 1 wholewheat bag.
Pic 2...... The stuff I made.
Re: What I Tried Today With Wholewheat. Unlike The Regular by Joel3(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2019
E.t.c

Last pic. Now I the fridge.
Re: What I Tried Today With Wholewheat. Unlike The Regular by ifyalways(f): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ingredients used and preparation method ?
Re: What I Tried Today With Wholewheat. Unlike The Regular by ceeceeuwa: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Joel3:
I'm a fan of wholewheat best prepared the normal stirring on the pot and served with soup the Africa thing. But the countries where this wholewheat originated they don't prepare it like we do here in Africa. They do pantha and puri which I do eat sometimes when I was in the Asia/middle east.

Today I was wondering if I can prepare something else from it outside the as usual.

Here is what I did.

Pic 1 wholewheat bag.
Pic 2...... The stuff I made.
No recipe?
Re: What I Tried Today With Wholewheat. Unlike The Regular by Joel3(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mixed Whorewheat powder with small powder paper, and optional powder onions, powdered crayfish.

Dissolved Salt in 1/2 water and mixed in the solution'. After proper mixing to taste Add vegetable oil to it body. You can add other ingredient.

Put a frying pan and little oil and place your flat wholewheat mixed on it. It get done very fast as you press and switched to the other side of it.

Served with tea or beans.

(1) (Reply)

100 Per Quality Human Hair / Top 5 Tips To Choose The Best Kitchen Faucet / Lockdown With Parents: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.