Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House (13842 Views)

Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) / Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by CuriousMynd: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye has alleged that police officers are heading to his house in Aiyetoro, Kogi State to plant arms.

Tensions have been high in Kogi ahead of the governorship polls also scheduled for November 16 as both camps of the APC and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have accused each other of brewing trouble, Igbere TV reports.

Dino Melaye was sacked as the senator representing Kogi West at the National Assembly after the Court of Appeal on October 11 ordered a fresh election in the district.

Melaye will on November 16 contest Kogi West senatorial seat with the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Smart Adeyemi, as his major contender.

Governor Yahaya Bello is also seeking a second term in office on the APC platform.
In a tweet on Tuesday, the lawmaker said: “SAS Police leaving Lokoja now to go and plant arms in my house in Aiyetoro in other to implicate me. They are many of them. We have planted cameras everywhere. You will be exposed.”

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1194194954781896704?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1129792/police-trying-plant-arms-house-sen-dino-melaye-cries/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Dannyset(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2019
This irritating attention seeking Mumu don start. Make dem remind him his court case now he go enter wheelchair.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Lilqeo: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2019
Everytime

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by omenka(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Such an empty barrel.

Publishing pictures of him praying at his mother's tomb didn't work.

Then he posted pics of him rankadedeing Baba, hoping that would endear him to Buharists. Of course it didn't.

Went on to show a picture of a dilapidated structure he built as a constituent project after five years a senator, that earned him serious e-lashing.

He wasnt done.

Undaunted, he went on to post pics of youths sitting on his car while he drove through a dirt road, trying to portray an image of *man of the people*. Kogites didnt fall for the nonsense.

Unfazed, he went on to post pictures of a BOREHOLE as a constituent project. That of course earned him enormous scorn, deservedly.

Now, we have this. A completely idiotic claim without an iota of proof.

Dino is a drowning man and there is absolutely nothing he can do to save himself. Wish I was the president. I'd have made him regret ever being so stupid.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Amazingman(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2019
SDM hmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Are you scared Mr Dino... Face them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by dante0147: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2019
bello right now grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by hadjipapiey(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Which Kain English be this..

It must be under duress chaii grin cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by QuickStandard: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2019
cool

This is serious allegation..

If true, then there's big trouble in Nigeria.

Though I know Nigeria don cast.

We are everything Renewable Energy.

Check our signature for your solar system solutions

We also buy used inverter batteries

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by iammo(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2019
grin

Dino should seat up and stop this childish drama

No wonder Nigerian laws have many loopholes, when a Senator and a career lawmaker types such jargons

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by nurex01(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Like for DINO

Share for Yahya Bello

2 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2019
This negro should give it a rest already... He is becoming more irrelevant with each passing day.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by AfonjaBoston: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Wailing wailer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by WalkerMichael(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Only God would judge Nigerian politicians.. I feel sorry for people that vote for people like this. *spits*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Moreoffaith(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2019
grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by ursullalinda(f): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Dino the drama king has come again

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2019
these people should let us rest, they should deal with their dispute and stop jeopardizing our future, we've got enough in our mouth and hand to chew joor!

As it stands today in UNIBEN, Exams are on hold now, due to student politics, why is this country like this, I wish I can further my education career in Ghana or elsewhere immediately!

Oh Lord, have mercy!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by johnkay1(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Okay
We've heard you and will get back to you Mr. Dino former senator representing kogi west

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by orjir59(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2019
really??Dino my man
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Seventy7kings: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2019
shocked
Drama Melaye has started again grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by hisexcellency34: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2019
Dino and false alarm

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by bobokeshington: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2019
grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2019
cool
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Imstrong2(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2019
Ok it's good you know. Make sure you sit at home always and vigilant. grin
Dino: beating security conspiracy since 1999 grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by iluvdonjazzy: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2019
Dino Melaye has gone mad again o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Centcanada: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Please leave this man alone na. He is not the only politician that love saying the Truth. Leave this man alone and let him be. What kind of bad govt is this?
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Fryzi(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2019
What exactly does he want us to do? Fight for him? If dey are embezzling dey won't cry out.. Mtchew

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House by Slymonster(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2019
This country under Buhari. Anything is possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition / How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area? / PDP Warns APC Against Disrespecting South South, Middle Belt Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.