Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education (2517 Views)

LASU Part-time Diploma Programme In Physical And Health Education (PHE) / What Are The Advantages Of Being The Best Student In Your Department? / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education by slayminder(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good day nairalander

After leaving my previous school where I was studying Animal physiology, I was not interested in the course, so I left for another course.

Now I'm in another school studying another course (human kinetics and health education), but alot of pple has been discouraging me about the course, they usually refer to us as jumpologist.

Is there anyone who studied the course here, what are ur experience and did the course contribute to your life.
Re: What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
You learn how to keep fit and forgo registering to a gym. undecided
Re: What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education by Divay22(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education by lastmessenger: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Its an education course and you are gonna be a teacher.
Re: What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jumpology grin grin

Guy the animal physiology you were studying is better o
Re: What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education by arinzos(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Guy Human Kinetics and Health Education is better. Just specialize in Health Education. Health Educators are Hot cake in WHO,UNESCO and other Health Organization because they Deal more on preventive Medicine than curative. They Know how to pass information to their Audience more than other Professionals.
Re: What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education by slayminder(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ibb University 2011/2012 Post Utme / we are Engineers, we move the world. / Which Is More Correct? You’re Welcome Or You’re Welcomed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.