Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues (1131 Views)

Wrong Bank Transfer To Another Recipient Who Is To Blame / UBA To Gtbank Transfer Issues / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues by MadKing: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Who else is facing the Fidelity bank transfer issues

Since on Friday I've not been able to receive credit transfers in my bank account, and the senders account have been debited

Tried calling their customer care via their official line, chatted them via WhatsApp and sent them a mail but all have proven fruitless

The bank keeps going down in value, and yet their charges are one of the worse amongst Nigerian banks

1. Is anyone else having this issue with Fidelity Bank or any other bank

2. Which Bank is above par among the myriad of junk banks we have in Nigeria. (Will close my fidelity account this month, but don't know which bank I can bank with without having any recurring issues)

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fidelity bank is nothing to write home about

Internet service - poor
Customer care line - zero

the only thing they know how to do is debit their customers of their numerous bank charges

Between them and glo, I don't know which is more slower

angry

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues by oloriooko(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yes have been facing this annoying issue in the last one week or so and its frustrating
I hope they rectify it as soon as possible

MadKing:
Who else is facing the Fidelity bank transfer issues

Since on Friday I've not been able to receive credit transfers in my bank account, and the senders account have been debited

Tried calling their customer care via their official line, chatted them via WhatsApp and sent them a mail but all have proven fruitless

The bank keeps going down in value, and yet their charges are one of the worse amongst Nigerian banks

1. Is anyone else having this issue with Fidelity Bank or any other bank

2. Which Bank is above par among the myriad of junk banks we have in Nigeria. (Will close my fidelity account this month, but don't know which bank I can bank with without having any recurring issues)

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues by MadKing: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
oloriooko:
Yes have been facing this annoying issue in the last one week or so and its frustrating
I hope they rectify it as soon as possible

I didn't notice until Friday
And to think all their customer care medium are out of reach is what's more annoying for me

I'm certain of closing the account this month
Fed up already

Lalasticlala, Dominique please help push to fp for wider views
Re: Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues by MadKing: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
they should beg fidelity bank to release our funds
Since friday embarassed
Re: Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues by raphiex12(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
yes facing the same issue too...I transfered money from fidelity to Access bank. The account wasn't credited and my fidelity account was debited. I have tried sending mails, chat them on whatsapp but no response. Please anyone around for advise on what to do next...I want to get it really hot with these banks... they need some court action....
Re: Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues by Negroid001(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Facing this rubbish today too. Almost 4 hours now

(1) (Reply)

### / B&C Spiking Robot V2: $9000 Made Trading With Boom And Crash Spiking Robot V2 / A Cry For Help Ooo Sam Afolabi Richvest 360 Has Ran Awa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.