Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Messi Remain The Greatest Footballer Of All Time, Says Gundogan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Remain The Greatest Footballer Of All Time, Says Gundogan (313 Views)

Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / I'll Resign If That Will Make Messi Remain In Barcelona - Club President / Who Is Really Nigeria's Greatest Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Remain The Greatest Footballer Of All Time, Says Gundogan by damilola4162(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
The five-timeBallon d'Or winner and Barcelona star player Lionel Messi is the star player of this time and the greatest player of all time.

This was disclosed by Germany milfider and Manchester city player Ilkay Gundogan.

According to Gundogan, although Messi and Ronaldo database is ongoing and has been for the entire decade now, Messi reman the best player of this generation and the greatest footballer of all time, as he has seen him play the game.

"Lionel Messi [is the best player in the world]," he said.

"In my opinion, he has very special abilities. He has talent and he always manages to show it on the pitch. He always has the instinct to make the right decision.

"He uses his speed well against the opponents he plays. He has a strong finish. All in all, no one else has as much quality as Lionel Messi.

"He is the star player of my generation and the greatest footballer of all time. I hope we get to watch him play for a few more years."

He said despite injury that kept the Argentine's sidline over the first couple of months in the LA Liga this season he has scored nine goals in eleven games in all competition.

His latest effort, scoring 'a hat-trick' has took him to 40-goal mark in a calendar year for eleven consecutive year.

Messi effort has put the club in the lead in LA Liga, although the team is on the same point with their rivals, Real Madrid.

Source:https://newspremises.com.ng/2019/11/12/messi-remain-the-greatest-footballer-of-all-time/
Re: Messi Remain The Greatest Footballer Of All Time, Says Gundogan by ceejayMAX(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
THE ONE AND ONLY G.O.A.T,ANY OTHER ONE SARRI GO SOON USE AM FOR PEPPERSOUP.grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho's 1st Press Conference As Tottenham's New Coach / Pochettino Finally Speaks After His Sack:"thank You Spurs, Hope We Cross Paths " / Klopp And Guardiola Inducted Into League Managers Association Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.