Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Quick Writing Job - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Quick Writing Job (826 Views)

Need A Writer For A Quick Writing Job (fiction) / I Need A Writing Job Please / Hiring - Full-time Writers Needed For Copy-writing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Writing Job by OyiboPep: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
I'm available for a quick writing job.
I need something to sort out so I'll need the cash today.

If you're fine with it, we can get on it.

You can check what I've written on this platform to give you an inkling of what I write.

I'm not writing any tests, please. If you don't like the way I write, there's no point in wasting our time.

Thanks!

You can comment here.
Re: Quick Writing Job by MizCharm: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
I love this.

OyiboPep:

You can check what I've written on this platform to give you an inkling of what I write.

I'm not writing any tests, please. If you don't like the way I write, there's no point in wasting our time.

Thanks!

You can comment here.
Re: Quick Writing Job by OyiboPep: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
MizCharm:
I love this.

Ok.
Re: Quick Writing Job by rahztafari(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Quick Writing Job by OyiboPep: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Still available!
Re: Quick Writing Job by golddeejay(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
OyiboPep:

Thanks!

You can comment here.
I love this. I have issue with my upwork account. Trying to see if I can get some outsourced job here till l rectify the situation..

I am surprised by how guys form boss boss here and wanting you to write exactly like them, demanding all sort while paying peanut.

This is strange to me as most of the clients I have worked for are always respectful and eager to say thank you.

Naija own is always different. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Quick Writing Job by solfard(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2020
golddeejay:
I love this. I have issue with my upwork account. Trying to see if I can get some outsourced job here till l rectify the situation..

I am surprised by how guys form boss boss here and wanting you to write exactly like them, demanding all sort while paying peanut.

This is strange to me as most of the clients I have worked for are always respectful and eager to say thank you.

Naija own is always different. I wish you all the best.

I offer almost free services for as many serious-minded people who are willing to spend time earning from writing. If you can write on this niche I am offering you, you can get quality pay from your job. If you can really work at articles on programming tutorials or posts related to it, I have an offer for you. Contact me on +2348095642080 asap.
Re: Quick Writing Job by OyiboPep: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
solfard:

I offer almost free services for as many serious-minded people who are willing to spend time earning from writing. If you can write on this niche I am offering you, you can get quality pay from your job. If you can really work at articles on programming tutorials or posts related to it, I have an offer for you. Contact me on +2348095642080 asap.
Your number is not on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Thriving Nigerian Author In England - Nina Ndubuisi (egistonline.com) / Need A Good Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) Writer N1.5 Per Word (closed) / Can You Write Stories? $10 Per Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.