Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Computer Science Students, What Is The I.T Experience Like? Help A Brother - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Computer Science Students, What Is The I.T Experience Like? Help A Brother (359 Views)

What's Your Experience Like Being A Teacher / Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science? / Ideas/info On How Cadbury Group Assessment Looks Like. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Students, What Is The I.T Experience Like? Help A Brother by Anskid(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello Graduates and One-time I.T students in Nigeria, I'm a Computer Science student in the University of Uyo and I'm entering my 400 level which is an I.T year in my school.

Unlike other schools, ours is for the complete session and not a single semester since it's a 5-year course.

Please I need to know what it's all about, share your experience, where did you do yours, what field did you go into, what does it take, what are the benefits and difficulties to consider?

I'd be really grateful to learn from you people because I'm yet to decide anything and your experience might go a long way in helping my decision-making and shaping my future in the long run.
Thanks.

One NACOSS,
One Naija.

(1) (Reply)

She Used And Dump Me / Food Safety / Reasons Why Many Graduates Are Struggling To Make It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.