Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) (5256 Views)

Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos) / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set / I'm Not Dating Jeff Akoh, I Pulled A Stunt To Promote His New Album - Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Alo innas made anothrer shocking experience on I.G he started saying '""The year 2015 is one year I will never forget .. I was a 3rd year student of unilorin ,
I went home for a short break... And I decided to resume early. So i can have more time to settle down and prepare for school and also to relax with my Girlfriend at the time, it
was supposed to be a surprise as i did not tell my girlfriend or friends I'll be coming back that early.
But on getting to my own apartment which I left the key to my best friend to use anytime he feels like.. The first thing that shocked me was seeing my girlfriend slippers that I bought her at the doorstep with that of my friend... "What could she be doing with him knowing am not around " ..
I decided I won't knock., why should I even knock my own door.. I opened the door forcefully and to my greatest shock, I saw my girlfriend pants down with my bestfriends only on boxers...
They were both shocked to see me and she quickly adjusted herself, I just sat at a corner helplessly, feeling heartbroken and highly disappointed, I felt like I should cry. No more like I should die..this was the gal I love Soo much and a friend I trust tooo much...
Then she spoke the dumbest excuse I ever heard., she said its not what I think.. That she came to tell him something and because there was heat that was why she pulled her pant down... Like seriously

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Chubhie: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
You've got to believe her. She could be telling the truth... The heat is too much....

3 Likes

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by SimDan95(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
the hoe could have rather kept her crap shut, heat wey wan kill her LMAO

1 Share

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
You wanted to die on top girlfriend?

I had similar experience.

I was staying with my guy when I had a little accommodation problem. Later I found out that the guy was after my girl. If I'm with my girl and guy calls her she will go outside with the phone I bought for her to answer the call. Each time I asked the girl she would deny it. The suspicion became obvious. I jejely quickly got a house and left dem alone. Later when the guy Don chop am finish carry allegations level against her, beat hell comot for her eyes. She come back begging me. I tell am say I no dey date LovePeddler. Even the guy sef come dey apologize to me. Me and the guy still be friends today.

7 Likes

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
It happens alot... Sometimes the vagina needs fresh air... Am sure nothing happened that day,..

2 Likes

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Feddytune: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
If you truly love her you will still stick around.. And pray for hrr to change..
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Launcher: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Feddytune:
If you truly love her you will still stick around.. And pray for hrr to change..

You're kidding right?

Pray for her to what?

Pray for her so that only her pvssy alone won't heat again when with her bf's friend

1 Like

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by kenir(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Inside life! grin grin
You why you no get fan for room?

2 Likes

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by rex444(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
I would have been more disappointed than heartbroken....come to think of it when you in a relationship you should always know that two things are bound to happen....go figure
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
rex444:
I would have been more disappointed than heartbroken....come to think of it when you in a relationship you should always know that two things are bound to happen....go figure

Two things like?
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by ibkkk(f): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
The heat is too much these days grin grin cheesy
That excuse go do you like...so dumb.
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awon ti wink

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Oluwatosean(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
She told you the truth.... You are the one that didn't understand the kind of heat she was talking about...

Diff kind of heat dey
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by ITbomb(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
I believe her, heat these days is something else.
Forgive her and your friend, there's love in sharing grin
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
a
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
iAudio:
You wanted to die on top girlfriend?

I had similar experience.

I was staying with my guy when I had a little accommodation problem. Later I found out that the guy was after my girl. If I'm with my girl and guy calls her she will go outside with the phone I bought for her to answer the call. Each time I asked the girl she would deny it. The suspicion became obvious. I jejely quickly got a house and left dem alone. Later when the guy Don chop am finish carry allegations level against her, beat hell comot for her eyes. She come back begging me. I tell am say I no dey date LovePeddler. Even the guy sef come dey apologize to me. Me and the guy still be friends today.

Correct Guy. Never mess up friendship with a Bro because of a Chick you ain't even married to. He bleeped up though.

1 Like

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Correct Guy. Never mess up friendship with a Bro because of a Chick you ain't even married to. He bleeped up though.
Why do you guys always put the blame on the ladies.
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

Last sentence reads that his friend bleeped up. Blame is on both of them but a wise man would never ruin a friendship with a Gee... Because at the end, the girl leaves both Niggas and moves on...

1 Like

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Last sentence reads that his friend bleeped up. Blame is on both of them but a wise man would never ruin a friendship with a Gee... Because at the end, the girl leaves both Niggas and moves on...
A Gee that ruin your relationship by taking advantage of what belongs to you.. Will one day take your life

3 Likes

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by fk002: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why did you upload your picture??
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by rex444(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

Two things like?
it's either you cause the reason for your breakup or she does.....how it's been done is what we can't tell
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by okeythaone: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Is that so bro!!! undecided undecided

Anyways,
Are in interested in learning Data Analytics?
Note:
1. No prior knowledge in data analytics is needed to apply for the Internship Program.

2. Top 5 selected Interns selected based on performance will represent TakenMind and will be sponsored a free entry to the Strata's Data Conference.

Applications are open at https://internship.takenmind.com/p/48826
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Feddytune:
Na una type dey go church on Sunday from boyfriend house after having sex the whole night.

Pray for girlfriend wey you dey commit fornication with to change? Which God go answer that prayer?
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

where in his post did he blame the girl?

2 Likes

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
iAudio:
where in his post did he blame the girl?
You need to go back to school
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

You need to go back to school
read again the comment you responded to and tell who is supposed to go back to school.

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
iAudio:
read again the comment you responded to and tell who is supposed to go back to school.
'Because of a chick"..... Decode that phrase yourself,
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

'Because of a chick"..... Decode that phrase yourself,
the guy simply said, don't mess up your friendship with your guy because of a girl.

Does this mean he blamed the girl as you said?

This is simple English.

1 Like

Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
iAudio:
the guy simply said, don't mess up your friendship with your guy because of a girl.

Does this mean he blamed the girl as you said?

This is simple English.
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

A Gee that ruin your relationship by taking advantage of what belongs to you.. Will one day take your life

I dig your point. Doesn't always work that way though. Men take lives mainly for money or business deals gone wrong. Rarely for girls who aren't wives.
Re: There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation (Photos) / I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima / Wizkid Having Fun With Tekno At Club Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.