Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/19 (182 Views)

Matthew 13:11 Luke 8:10 Is The True God Partial? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/19 by dallyemmy: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/19 by dallyemmy: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:

(Wednesday, 13 November 2019) -

*You Must take a Stand for God*

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, Jesus, the Author and the finisher of my faith.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please help me to always take a stand for You in this perversed generation, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let me never be ashamed to be identified with the gospel of Christ, or to publicly confess my faith in Christ, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me never compromise my faith for the mundane things of this world, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, uphold me till the end by Your right hand of righteousness; don't let me perish with those that are destined to perish, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, make me perfect as You are perfect, and holy as You are holy in heaven, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to be occupied with things of eternal relevance and reward, till You come, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, when I shall stand before Your judgement seat, please, don't let me be found wanting, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless and preserve Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, without blemish or wrinkle, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Prayer / Clean From The Inside / Faithfully Proclaiming Christ The Sanctifier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.