Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road (31124 Views)

Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts / Photos: Update On Bosso Estate Road, Minna / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by InvertedHammer: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
/
The federal road nonsense is not working. The NA need to make a law that the state is responsible for the road network within the state and make budgetary allocations to reflect such.

/
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Ttipsy(f): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
FG road funded by Niger state government
will that useless government sitting in umuahia come and see
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by SURElee(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Is this road construction without drainage at the sides and the road isn't even wide enough. In the next two/five years we will be back to square one, the road will be bad again and is it that our govt never go environmental impact assessment or forecast? Why build narrow road when they know road construction opens up a town? In the next 10years now, they will be enmarking billions to to make this same road into an expressway.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Multiplier7(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
angry

Children of hate. It will end in tears for you guys

Am not a child of hate. If you watch my post, you will know so. Official garri undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
But he has not started the Bida-Minna road, what is he waiting for.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Ttipsy(f): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
........but all this road construction in the north who uses them??

forgetting roads in the south especially SE that receives more vehicular traffic..

inside life..
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Laslaslala: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Children of hate. It will end in tears for you guys
Just like your Monika your brain is filled with garri
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by thundafire: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Multiplier7:
This Buhari is just building only Northern roads. Is the north only region in this country pls.

FG this is unfair. Other regions are suffering. You must do the needful by extending your road infrastructures to other regions.

We are one Nigeria. Abi.
Enugu - Porthharcourt road is not good
Enugu - Onitsha very bad.

Buhari you must do the needful o...Am telling you now o...heehhh
Calabar - Itu road,calabar-katsina-ala road,Ajaokuta road so many more
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by YorubaPrince: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:
Somebody should tell the foolish mistake of a governor in Enugu state to intervene on the federal roads that passed across the Enugu capital territory.

The Enugu-Onitsha expressway, the section between New Market flyover to Abakpa junction is now a death trap.

What is Gburugburu doing in Enugu state.

Instead of you guys to focus on ur washed up region, na SW and North you go dey target while ur own place lies in rot! angry
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by thomas(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2019

Shut up state gov is using state funds to fix the road so that he can have road to flex to Abuja u are buy shouting ...why u no vote peter obi abi ur state no get allocation?
that is federal road that should have been dualized over 20 years ago a major connection for Nigeria’s food supply

Multiplier7:
This Buhari is just building only Northern roads. Is the north only region in this country pls.

FG this is unfair. Other regions are suffering. You must do the needful by extending your road infrastructures to other regions.

We are one Nigeria. Abi.

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
ROAD RENOVATION IN NIGERIA.

Yes, throw laterite to fill portholes. Roll it over using a motorized roller.

Throw coaltar, throw aggregate mixed with tar and compound it same day.

We have a highway built to highest standards for Christmas and new year celebration.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
ursullalinda:
Wish is Enugu Onitsha express way.....when will it be our turn?

better speak to your governor. Lagos ibadan express way, FG has been rebuilding that road since obasanjo's time...20 years later, still not finished. Ogun and Lagos have just told FG to hand over Ikorodu-sagamu, lagos to abeokuta and Epe-ijebu to them because they are tired of waiting, In 20 years fG has not COMPLETED any major road in SW.......... FG agreed! Lagos and Ogun will find the money and then toll the road. better to have a tolled road than no road.

So if you like sit down there and be waiting for federal money dont jerk up your governors to be innovative and do something.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Multiplier7(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
thomas:

Shut up state gov is using state funds to fix the road so that he can have road to flex to Abuja u are buy shouting ...why u no vote peter obi abi ur state no get allocation?
that is federal road that should have been dualized over 20 years ago a major connection for Nigeria’s food supply

You starting by telling me to shut up shows that your lack of manners is getting EXTRAORDINARY EVERYDAY

1 Like

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Alfred234(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Abeg it's some parts of the roads that have been fixed, they need to do something about the trailers along Lambata and Izom road and also that Lambata road needs urgent attention.

1 Like

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Johans1991: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Shut Up there

Like you don't know.. FG will approve it before for reimbursement later?

Evil everywhere
then tell your governor to do his own and wait for the reimbursement.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Mayordavisevent: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Multiplier7:

We are one Nigeria. Abi.

Next time domtbtead headline alone try to read the full story... The state government did the road despite Fg not going to refund them. How I wish the eastern governors can be like this.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by FemiMaduka(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
You bloggers and supposed journalists just throw words around without the faintest regard to their meaning or even to commonsense. What is the meaning of "highest possible standard"? Has the internet not made the world a global village; why don't you use Google and see what 'high standard' looks like pertaining to roads—assuming I do not even want to put it upon you to make the trip to experience them physically.

What's this pervasive culture of mediocrity!
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Banter1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Adverts247:
Even as it is a federal road, the Niger State Government in the past few weeks has come under immense pressure on the issue of Minna-Suleja road.

Well aware that the Federal Government has made it clear that it will no longer payback any state government that fixes federal roads, still Governor Abubakar Sani Bello has gone ahead with the construction of the road.

Today the Lambata-Kwakuti section which before now takes well over an hour to travel, is now at the highest possible standard.

The Niger State Government has further awarded the same company the contract to continue work from Kwakuti to Chanchaga. Work has fully resumed and has currently reached Gangare village.

The Niger State Government is determined to complete the reconstruction of the over 80km of road so as to ease travel from Suleja to Minna.

#LoloIsWorking

Stop deceiving the public. Lolo is not working. worst governor since the creation of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by onimcee1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
The same road Saraki and Abdulfatah could not fix for 16 years
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by ZombieTERROR: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Johans1991:
then tell your governor to do his own and wait for the reimbursement.

You need Federal approval first
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Adverts247:
Even as it is a federal road, the Niger State Government in the past few weeks has come under immense pressure on the issue of Minna-Suleja road.

Well aware that the Federal Government has made it clear that it will no longer payback any state government that fixes federal roads, still Governor Abubakar Sani Bello has gone ahead with the construction of the road.

Today the Lambata-Kwakuti section which before now takes well over an hour to travel, is now at the highest possible standard.

The Niger State Government has further awarded the same company the contract to continue work from Kwakuti to Chanchaga. Work has fully resumed and has currently reached Gangare village.

The Niger State Government is determined to complete the reconstruction of the over 80km of road so as to ease travel from Suleja to Minna.

#LoloIsWorking

Haba y are we like this in Nigeria did they swear for us. Someone will see this pictures now and believe like one igbo guy who commented second. Please don't be deceived by all these. No road in Niger state is good. They repair it each year nothing to write home about. Why is op snapping some good sections and saying Lolo is working. Why not show us city gate towards COE, chanchaga road, show paiko to chanchaga, Minna to bida, Kontangora to minna. I hate all these sycophantic behavior, nothing has been done in many years. No one will ply minna suleja road and tell you anything good about it. Let's learn to be truthful and do it without fear of favor. Nothing is working, no one is working. The only roads that are good are within minna most of which talba (former governor) did so don't let me vex with your Lolo is working. Meanwhile if you insult me I have a track record of not responding because I don't have time or stupidity to respond

3 Likes

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Banter1:
Stop deceiving the public. Lolo is not working. worst governor since the creation of the state.

My brother I don't even know how to pray for you. May God bless you, may you never stumble. All these people that can't speak truth cos of favor. It's their type that has not made Nigeria develop. Rubbish. So very annoying. Like say make I slap the guy

2 Likes

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by galadima77(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
alphaNomega:
You call this the highest possible standard? This is why your leaders will forever give you peanuts as per dividends of democracy.

You and I should know why he's using such choice of words by now. It's so easy to tell!

Maybe we should call him the best thing that ever happened to Niger state and Nigeria at large for using public funds for public purpose.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
fordgreen:
I live in Minna oh, is it not this same road I passed that is really bad Where did they snap this pictures from?? I came from Abuja just over a week ago oh

Bros Bros Kai like say make I buy ostrich bread for you to take drink thick shai. You dey mind op, the guy just vex me with all this talk. Really upset
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by syntax50: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Shaaataaapdia; Buhari owes you nothing cos you know not what you want.
If you knew what you want buhari won't even be your president in the 1st place.........
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by spyglaxx: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
alphaNomega:
You call this the highest possible standard? This is why your leaders will forever give you peanuts as per dividends of democracy.

The theory in your signature is false.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Bimpe29: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Do we have to commend him for doing what he was elected to do?
Anyways, to award a contract is one thing and to to have a value for money contract is another thing.
Yes, he is to be commended because if he has stolen the money that is being spent on the contract he would surely be castigated.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by plaindealer: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Multiplier7:

Forget that thing. We know how politics works in Nigeria. That project is being funded secretly from the Federal government purse. If you don't know, know it now.

Let just say because it is the benefit of a Northerner being the Fresident sorry President of the country

Conspiracy theory serves zero purpose, it fuels needless negativity, sour mentality, and frustration.

There are ongoing federal road projects in your region, 2nd NB they left on the drawing board and used to hoodwink you for election votes for decades is now a reality even though the man you love so much and voted swore to go into exile if he did not complete that bridge.

For 16 years, the PDP did not commission 1 single project in the SE, PMB commissioned 2 projects in the SE already and by the grace of God, he'll show up to commission the 2nd NB. That doesn't me you are still not going to hate him because hatred is part of your DNA formulation.

Re-access your political priorities and decisions.
Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by chukel(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Multiplier7:

We are one Nigeria. Abi.

guy, when last did you ply these roads you mentioned. FG is currently on those 2 roads working assiduously. I plied enugu to umuahia about 3 weeks ago. From isuochi to umuahia is complete. Major part of isuochi to ituku has been completed on one lane. I plied Lagos to enugu yesterday being Monday. From onitsha to awkuzu has been completed on one lane. They are seriously trying to complete awkuzu to awka on one lane. Then from one bad spot after awka (don't know the name of the village) to 9th mile has been complete on one lane. This govt is trying. Say the truth. I speak fact.

1 Like

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by chukel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ttipsy:
........but all this road construction in the north who uses them??

forgetting roads in the south especially SE that receives more vehicular traffic..

inside life..
south east is getting it's own huge share from construction o. You need to ply enugu up to umuahia and you will appreciate the progress if you have been using that road in the past. Ply onitsha to 9th mile and appreciate the progress if you have been using that road in the past. We should endeavour to speak the truth always. Everything isn't politics.

1 Like

Re: Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road by Ttipsy(f): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
chukel:
south east is getting it's own huge share from construction o. You need to ply enugu up to umuahia and you will appreciate the progress if you have been using that road in the past. Ply onitsha to 9th mile and appreciate the progress if you have been using that road in the past. We should endeavour to speak the truth always. Everything isn't politics.
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC / APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.