Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Please Where Can I Get Hydraulic Cement In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Where Can I Get Hydraulic Cement In Lagos (1132 Views)

How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / How Much Is Cement In Your Area And Why Is The Price Of Cement Still High? / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get Hydraulic Cement In Lagos by Raysleek: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello guys, I am having issues with the soakaway in a new building I am constructing. During digging we noticed water was seeping through the sides. And the contractor I gave didnt take the necessary steps to ensure the water doesn't disturb before casting the floor and setting the blocks.
The whole soak away is filled with water seeping from the floor edges of the soakaway and it is delaying the decking of the soak away. We have tried to plaster but we still have some leakage. I was told hydraulic cement sets super fast when applied. Pls I need help where to get it or any other rapid setting cement or compound that will cure or harden within 5 minutes.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hydraulic Cement In Lagos by 812clothings(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Hello,pls did you later get the hydraulic cement?

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat For Rent In Ogijo / 3 Acres Farmland For Sale In Abeokuta / 4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Rupokwu, Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.