Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole (25279 Views)

Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker / APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Oshiomhole, NWC / 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by MusaDanladi1: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Everybody knows that godfatherism still exists in nigerian politics but people like ungrateful Obaseki are people that I hate with a passion. Oshiomole campaigned tooth and nail to put this useless obaseki in power at the expemse of his own deputy and this is how he repays back his benefactor, I have no iota of pity for him, he deserves whatever he is facing right now. We go see whose head strong pass.

4 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Forumobserver12(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:
See game oooo

Obaseki na man

Ambode na woman....

I may now agree that Obaseki is a full Benin man not a Yoruba man.

Ambode was powerless and could not put up a fight because BAT has the state party machinary in his pocket and that include the state House of Assembly, how do you fight such an enemy? In Edo State, the Governor is fully In charge of the state Machinery and he seem to enjoy the support of the electorates, so is quite easy for Obaseki to fight.
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Aliii(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:
See game oooo

Obaseki na man

Ambode na woman....

I may now agree that Obaseki is a full Benin man not a Yoruba man.
sure even if obaseki loose the election, nigga gave them a fight, nor be ambode weh nor know nothing

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by mastermaestro(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
MusaDanladi1:
Everybody knows that godfatherism still exists in nigerian politics but people like ungrateful Obaseki are people that I hate with a passion. Oshiomole campaigned tooth and nail to put this useless obaseki in power at the expemse of his own deputy and this is how he repays back his benefactor, I have no iota of pity for him, he deserves whatever he is facing right now. We go see whose head strong pass.

There are certain terms of power that are not sustainable. Obaseki has had enough! Should he continue worshiping Oshiomhole at the expense of good governance and personal legacy?

Let the worst happen! Oshiomhole did not become governor on his own resources. He was sponsored! He had his day. Now Obaseki must also be allowed to have his unfettered!

6 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Badonasty(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
That's how this governor pushed Oshiomole out of Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by dominion001(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Watch how tomorrow Oshiomole faction will suspend obaseki from APC..

Watch out for season 2.
PDP Expecting Obaseki with two legs open wide.

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by dominion001(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
tinsel:
Obaseki is showing signs of political immaturity.
He is running too fast.
I don't know you but I think you must be from Lagos state.

The fear dey blood.

4 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Adexkingking: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
WonderManly:
Just the beginning...
One of the pdp player has collected red card.
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Flyingngel(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
I don't know how Obaseki will get APC ticket; but if he eventually do then I will crown him the DON.

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by tonididdy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
MusaDanladi1:

Oga this is not italy... Oshiomaole banned Godfatherism in Edo state and it's going to stay that way. No Godfather... Edolites are not our cowardly western brothers.

Oshiomaole is going down in Edo state and Nigeria in general.

5 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by ChoCho54(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin bend down select political analyst.

Savage! Your mouth stinks when you want it to. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by ChoCho54(f): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Flyingngel:
I don't know how Obaseki will get APC ticket; but if he eventually do then I will crown him the DON.
Then start sowing the crown.

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by bilulu(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
We need a new party
New party but same recycled old thieves

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by osazsky(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
MusaDanladi1:
did oshio not bite d fingers that put him there,ask Karbaka una go just they type from Jos, u way dey north go they interfere for edo politics, have u seen me commenting on zamfara politics,check all my comment,

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by MusaDanladi1: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2019
osazsky:
did oshio not bite d fingers that put him there,ask Karbaka una go just they type from Jos, u way dey north go they interfere for edo politics, have u seen me commenting on zamfara politics,check all my comment,
Excuse me do I know you from Adam? Abeg maintain your lane..
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by deji17: 2:54am On Nov 13, 2019
322 organized private companies closed shop....

Year: 2009-2014

Reason: Harsh business environment

Party: PDP

President: Jonathan

Season: "Economic boom".

Team: Robust economic teams from Harvard.

Foreign Exchange: DEPLETED

Debt within same period: $35 Billion USD

Infrastructures: Not available

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by odigbosky(m): 3:12am On Nov 13, 2019
ogbuefi677:
No rest for the wicked.
I trust Edo ppl,them wise unlike afonjas wey Thiefnuubu de command like say he pay their school fees.

It's called the Pride of a Benin man. He can never allow another black man intimidate him especially one who isn't Benin. Awuaaaaa. For him own state again
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by odigbosky(m): 3:13am On Nov 13, 2019
osazsky:

They don't know what's going on here in Edo. Make dem dy do keyboard activist

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by budusky05(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2019
WonderManly:
Just the beginning...
The beginning of what exactly?
Wike they wait for Atiku hope u know?
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2019
aro1:
i always tell you not to smoke weed again.. Its bad for your mental capability! Why bring ethnicity into this now? God will help you. Amen!

What I said is the truth.
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by DrOmah(m): 6:14am On Nov 13, 2019
Greed and Nigerian politics are pathologically inseparable. Greed is the root cause of the Mentor/Mentee problem in Nigerian politics. The mentor wants to control everything cos he put the Mentor in power, and then the mentee wakes up one morning and says it can't happen again. Then kasala brews uncontrollably
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Godsonkemz(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2019
Oshiomhole is the most controversial chairman APC ever had. Rochas will be happy now.
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by razfad10(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Obaski is one betrayer who has nothing to show for his 3years so far in office. What does oshimole expect from someone who betrayed Pedro is brother?
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by Staro: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2019
E don't set
The battleground is drawn
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by razfad10(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Guyman02:

No, he is very fit, we need somebody to scatter that rigging machine called APC and there is no better person to do the job than Oshiobaba, Nigerians support him wink

You are right, Benin men no dey take rubbish from another man, they rather die fighting and give up their comfort than be humiliated, some Yoruba men like Ambrose will chicken out
osakpolo make we hear word, which Benin men no dey take rubbish? No be koko gbe ona dey do when real fight set?.
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by justdare007(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Guyman02:

No, he is very fit, we need somebody to scatter that rigging machine called APC and there is no better person to do the job than Oshiobaba, Nigerians support him wink

You are right, Benin men no dey take rubbish from another man, they rather die fighting and give up their comfort than be humiliated, some Yoruba men like Ambode will chicken out

Guys, don't ever compare the Edo to Lagos because Oshimole is not that strong.
Tinubu is so strong in Lagos.
And again, why Ambode case is different because he sideline all those that worked for him but Obaseki never sideline those that worked for him.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by osazsky(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
justdare007:

Guys, don't ever compare the Edo to Lagos because Oshimole is not that strong.
Tinubu is so strong in Lagos.
And again, why Ambode case is different because he sideline all those that worked for him but Obaseki never sideline those that worked for him.
who told u,where is kabaka,ugiagbe and osakpanwan
Re: Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole by justdare007(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
osazsky:
who told u,where is kabaka,ugiagbe and osakpanwan
So you want to compared how Ambode sidelined his party members to how Obaseki sidelined some certain people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Ambush & Kill Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos) / Abuja: Police Begin Counter Terrorism Operation After US Warning Of Attacks / Mega-City: Lagos Ranked Alongside NewYork & Beijing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.