Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Time For PDP To Expel Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Kwankwaso Etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For PDP To Expel Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Kwankwaso Etc (708 Views)

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For PDP To Expel Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Kwankwaso Etc by desmond2pk: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
During the build up of 2015 election, PDP politicians like Amechi, Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso joined the Opposition party APC for a particular reason of helping General Buhari to win the election.
The chicken came home to roast when many of them found out that the devil they knew was better than the angel they don't know. So, a whole lot of the flock back to PDP.
But the damage has been done. It is now impossible to revert it back.
Some of these politicians who returned back to PDP were allowed to come back and even context election, which is very bad.
I think, PDP should expel them as soon as possible.
Re: Time For PDP To Expel Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Kwankwaso Etc by WonderManly(m): 5:17am On Nov 13, 2019
desmond2pk:
During the build up of 2015 election, PDP politicians like Amechi, Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso joined the Opposition party APC for a particular reason of helping General Buhari to win the election.
The chicken came home to roast when many of them found out that the devil they knew was better than the angel they don't know. So, a whole lot of the flock back to PDP.
But the damage has been done. It is now impossible to revert it back.
Some of these politicians who returned back to PDP were allowed to come back and even context election, which is very bad.
I think, PDP should expel them as soon as possible.

Re: Time For PDP To Expel Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Kwankwaso Etc by Peterosky(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Op you are mad but do not have any one to tell you how mad you are. But unfortunately, I can't tell you that you are mad either. So continue your madness in peace.

(1) (Reply)

2023 : "I Will Not Engage In Politics This Early"- Gov. Umahi Reveals Why(photos / More Revelations On Gov. Obiano's Wife , Ebelechukwu Obiano. / Facts: The Inscription On Naira Note Is Not Arabic Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.