Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Urgent Cheaper Way To Send Nigerian Food Stuff To Texas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Cheaper Way To Send Nigerian Food Stuff To Texas (604 Views)

Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty / 100 Cars Pile-Up, Kill 5, Injure And Trap Many On Texas Highway (Pics) / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Cheaper Way To Send Nigerian Food Stuff To Texas by zeuchineesnacks: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pls it's urgent. Anyone with info on how to send crayfish, ogbono and dried prawns to Texas. The prices I am getting are outrageous. Pls assist me. 08086186024
Re: Urgent Cheaper Way To Send Nigerian Food Stuff To Texas by yvelchstores(f): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
I remember I went to nipost to pick up something one day and a lady was sending a whole xl Ghana must go bag filled with various food and general nigerian items. Even insecticide and nigerian hair creams. Her bill was about 130k plus which I think is fair. The destination was US. I am thinking if trying out same nipost to send items to europe. Did you eventually see a route? Please let me know. Thanks
Re: Urgent Cheaper Way To Send Nigerian Food Stuff To Texas by Haywhey: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
That is what I do, for express door to door cargo delivery contact us at suite 118, 1st floor Nahco Complex, Muritala Mohammed International Airport Road Ikeja. Or call Tunde 07063882193

yvelchstores:
I remember I went to nipost to pick up something one day and a lady was sending a whole xl Ghana must go bag filled with various food and general nigerian items. Even insecticide and nigerian hair creams. Her bill was about 130k plus which I think is fair. The destination was US. I am thinking if trying out same nipost to send items to europe. Did you eventually see a route? Please let me know. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To Trinidad And Tobago. / My Online Canada Study Permit Denied (i Want To Know What's My Mistake!) / Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.