Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock (39360 Views)

Edo University Commissions First Anatomage Table In Nigeria / Redeemers University Commissions Centre For Genomics And Infectious Diseases / Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by BluntBoy(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
HigherEd:
Afe Babalola university just commissioned her senate building named the "white rock".

Source: Highered

Ugly as hell.

I am very unimpressed.
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2019
mechanics:
lolz, Sure, i read sometimes here that they have one of the best medical University teaching Hospital in Africa.
If that's true, then it's a very commendable feat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by vicfajeze: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

This is a colossal mess.
Boring edifice and boring facades. I always wonder if this country has architects and planners.
Too much glorified poultries everywhere.

Most senate buildings are masterpieces but this looks too boring to wow anybody looking at it. The facade looks more like the cadaver cabinet/refrigerator of a morgue.
why not give him a call and inform dat you wanna use his senate building for your mortuary?
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by eternityk: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2019
anonimi:

Valid comments from thoughtful minds that have vast exposure.
Kudos.

One thing all those comments have is that they are from a region
These people
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by renewable1(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations! This shows that some elders still value the up coming generation. Education still remains the solution to ending terrorism.

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by mechanics(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

If that's true, then it's a very commendable feat.
Yeah, they are trying.
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by Annie001: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2019
The

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by anonimi: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by GEEBITE: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lol.I am not disappointed at all,advocacy at its best.
iammo:

oga lautech is going through a phase where people most be honest with themselves, Lautech need full scale auditing, inclussion in IPSS system and funding from aporpraite tuition from student, Tinubu aint a father christmas
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Annie001:

The building is fine but with low budget materials, the way they rushed this building because of convocation ehn I won’t be surprised if anything happens to the building afterward just the way their hostel is now turning to something else, that man makes heavy money With nothing to show for it, you dare not pass beside is convo whenever he is moving except you wan chop koboko, the most annoying part is that they move so slow sad
If you are not going to that school to study medicine or law just forget it.
Abuad na scam

Put on Ur cloth and follow me to monastery. From there to SDC �
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by DisGuy: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
HigherEd:

I would answer this shortly.

Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by Annie001: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olalekanbanky1:

Put on Ur cloth and follow me to monastery. From there to SDC �
Lmao
No vex
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Annie001:

Lmao
No vex

Beg me well b4 I control red guard come Ur room
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by Annie001: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olalekanbanky1:

Beg me well b4 I control red guard come Ur room
let wahab catch you ehn
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by bensowe(m): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2019
was hoping to see something like this
Re: Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Annie001:

let wahab catch you ehn

He no dey carry staff. �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akintade Abdullahi Got Buhari’s Scholarship For Emerging Best Scientist / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.