Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Femi Otedola Comments On His N5bn Donation To Less Privileged Nigerian Child.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Comments On His N5bn Donation To Less Privileged Nigerian Child.... (312 Views)

Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Comments On His N5bn Donation To Less Privileged Nigerian Child.... by Naijanewsgist00: 2:14am On Nov 13, 2019
Femi Otedola comments on his N5bn donation to less privileged Nigerian children saying – “We must not only think of ourselves in this life but of those who are in need”

On Sunday November 10th, billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, shook the nation when he made a whooping N5 billion donation to the Save the Children Foundation at his daughter, DJ Cuppy’s Gold Gala, in Abuja.

Posting a video of his daughter, Tolani, announcing the donation at the gala night, Otedola wrote

”At the #CuppyGoldGala, my Daughter Tolani presented my donation of 5 Billion Naira ($14.5 million dollars) to Nigerian children. We must not only think of ourselves in this life, but of those who are in need …F.Ote” he said

Watch the video Through below link
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/femi-otedola-comments-on-his-n5bn-donation-to-less-privileged-nigerian-children-saying-we-must-not-only-think-of-ourselves-in-this-life-but-of-those-who-are-in-need/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Flat Stomach In Just 24 HOURS00 / Speed Darlington Threatens To Deal With Tunde Ednut / Denis Djyaounde A.k.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.