Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh (32266 Views)

Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by philip0906(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
She had it staged herself.

Drama queen!
Only a fool will not agree with this.

She's a drama queen clinging desperately to the straws of social media relevance

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Hoodbilonia: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Hush has gone into hiding
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by movid(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2019
I don't normally do this But pls help a brother . I'm seriously tight nothing on me. Pls help. 3091371312. First bank .Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by MrBONE2(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2019
da3pu0:

Please people never do business with thus thief. He scams people with different account on nairaland

You are right, My Bones just speak that this might be Kennedy94 who scam so many BoneBeings by this time of last year.

Sadly The Mods are not doing any about it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Truthbites: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2019
da3pu0:

Please people never do business with thus thief. He scams people with different account on nairaland

And the Lami4real get mouth to curse Tonto, meanwhile, na thief
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Gloriagee(f): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Mr. King or Mrs Queen, Wehdone

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by EASY112: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2019
Funny indeed, KING
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by renewable1(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Time!

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by omonla10(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2019
So fast..my immediate brother was in this flight. Going for one music fest Dubai.. And I'm even yet to hear from him.
Kudos to ur high level of aproko

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Dinho20(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2019
WHY I LIKE TONTO DIKE IS THAT SHE NEVER SHOW NUDE PICTURES, SHE ALWAYS COVER HER BODY,

THIS IS HOW A REASONABLE LADY SUPPOSE TO DRESS.

I THINK SHE'S BETTER THAN MANY CELEBRITIES.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Shugargal(f): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Mr King kuma? haba! even as a tboy plz don't address me as a boy, Just looking smart is my thing. being a woman is bae.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Rekhina(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
ednut1:
Frequent dubai visits to meet sheiks. Tufiakwa
And so?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by prciouschika(f): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2019
We have Jehovah's witnesses in every country

EXLOVER:
So Dubai has Jehovah witness?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by godofuck231: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Sense keeps eluding her as she ages , I heard wisdom comes with age ,this one defies gravity

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by mechanics(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm, I won't be surprised is she decides to change herself to a man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Nwaonyishi69: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Yeye life, expired nonsense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2019
"balls said the queen if i had them i'd be king" grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by witworth(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2019
praizblog:
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh who has always been referring to herself as a queen finally admired as a Man, praizenews report.

Airport pickup driver welcomed her to Dubai with a placard written on it a funny caption ''welcome to Dubai Mr King Tonto Dikeh''.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ysHD5nRxO/?igshid=qlw9lwz7usu9

She said she is not a queen rather she is a king because she has being playing father and mother role for her child.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/tonto-dikeh-welcomed-to-dubai-as-mr-king-tonto-dikeh/

all for the money, you just have to trend.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Stillthebest: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
kiss
Then he(she) should marry Mrs(Mr) Bobrisky
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Festflor: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
When a woman decides to act like a man, then a man will act like a beast.
QED.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by ZooOga: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
stand down guys. i see u lookin but if by chance u got lucky the king go make u tap out in under a minute. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by elsom: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Reverse Bob Risky
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by meobizy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
It’s her ex-husband she’s aiming all these at. Nothing concern me.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by lukui: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
the shiit that she will eat has been kept inside refrigerator. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Amanda4life: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
She is king over Churchill shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by OdefaGirl(f): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
STAGED cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by consultancy: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Drama Queen
Re: Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Just because man dump you, your stupidity no wan stop since then grin cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo / Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.