Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) (52025 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
juman:

I laugh.
Mr. man I can see that you are an employee of amosun the thug.

Certainly amosun is not as powerful as Osinbajo in this government.

While abiodun was candidate of Osinbajo and osoba.

Amosun not powerful whereas His loyalists are the one representing ogun state at federal level.. Wake up nah
Re: Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
kayusely70:
Thats far from the truth mr APM youre still in severe pains of crushing defeat and humiliations at the polls, tribunal and court of appeal (both unamimous decisions)

Well I am neither APChit, APM or Pdp.. In fact I have NO voter's card.. Just telling you what's going on around you that your eyes couldn't for seen and ears couldn't hear
Re: Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
fyneguy:

Lol You are naive. Those appointees will not go far in politics if they don't align with the Governor. Local politics sustains. Wait and see what happens in 2023.

What will happen in 2023 is this, it's not new and no need to wait.. Amosun is contesting for Presidential post, His loyalists appointees are the mechanism he will use in financing this dream
Re: Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) by Arubajagz: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Amazing how I see youth supporting anarchy and you will come tomorrow to form hashtag Not Too Young To Run.
Edo state APC has set a precedence with the vote of no confidence on Oshiomole. They need peace and not a meddling godfather. Let the people decide what is best for their state.
Re: Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) by ionsman: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2019
osazsky:
see capital mumu,una go just they Jo's they talk abt edo politics,have u seen me commenting on zamfara politics,, obasrki is d best govt we have had after ogbrmudia in 1979,go to our primary Schools go to various ministries,check our roads, and most especially our igr now goes to d govt cofers unlike d past foolish animal that was paying agberos,200m every month yet he couldnt pay pensions and salaries spit

You're disgrace! Apart from TV road/Plymouth road, mention one major road Obaseki has done in Benin. Road Kee you there! Ozuor!
Re: Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) by Onlinesmart: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
muykem:
Oshiomele has never lost a battle in his life. God love him dearly, Obaseki be warned.
He lost this obaseki own sha oo grin
Re: Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) by Onlinesmart: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
juman:

Be foaming in the mouth.
Can't you see that amosun has begged and realigned with apc leadership. That is why they compensated him with some positions.

The only godfather buhari has is apc.
You know jackshit about ogun politics. Amosun has been told to remain silent for a while. Buhari trust him more than tinubu in SW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected / Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.