Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) (34345 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by Meenah53(f): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Happy Birthday 2 U.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by JayPeeOham: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
RamseyBolton:

High time you make money and leave face me and face you compound

Word!
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by JayPeeOham: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kamcee:
Guys abeg....our landlady is bathing and she's singing:come and see oo;come and see what the lord have done".......should I go??

Hustle o make u no follow raise ur children for this Kain face me and face u house tongue
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by alwaysonnet: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Very beautiful woman.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by Kamcee(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Chill bro I live in a 4 bedroom flat.

Its just a meme.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by sylve11: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
RamseyBolton:

better talk. cool
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by OnPointMan(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
So this lady was 20 in AFRICAN QUEEN video tongue idonbilivit!

Anyway, check my signature
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sweet babe
Happy birthday
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by xjiggy: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
You can lie to yourself or to the world about your age but you can never lie to your kidneys, liver or heart. When time come, your body go still tell you scores. #yakubu_ayegbeni

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
meobizy:
Annie Idibia is just 35? Lol.

Nigerian celebrities lie without thinking.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by Unie30: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
HBD
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by YelloweWest: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:
Good wife

Happy birthday Annie
Any woman that can tolerate infidelity is good abu undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by Deltatoto: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
levrin:
Nollywood actress, Annie Macaulay Idibia, and wife of music legend, Innocent Ujah Idibia aka 2face marks her her 35th birthday today, 13th November.

Source; https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/annie-idibia-celebrates-her-35th.html?m=1
useless marriage tuface is over 40 e no make sense
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by helinues: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
YelloweWest:

Any woman that can tolerate infidelity is good abu undecided

She knows what is good for her, not just that she sticks to it, she made the changes and made Tuface more responsible than before.

Yes, Annie is a good wife
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by ZooOga: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
HB mama. the most high and mother nature is blessing u.

i remember when she stormed 2baba's compound and peppered him with i tire of dis baby mama chit. put a f-in ring on it or lose it.
my man's playboy days were over grin
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by YelloweWest: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:

She knows what is good for her, not just that she sticks to it, she made the changes and made Tuface more responsible than before.

So it's Annie's responsibility to make tu face responsible?

Marriage is not rehab for men. Tuface choose to become more mature.
I don't know Annie and yes she's a good woman but her example should not be followed.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by helinues: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
YelloweWest:

So it's Annie's responsibility to make tu face responsible?

Marriage is not rehab for men. Tuface choose to become more mature.
I don't know Annie and yes she's a good woman but her example should not be followed.

You know in life you can't have it all. Everybody get story. Having such a girl around you is a plus in achieving more in life

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by AkwalaIke1: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
helinues:

You know in life you can't have it all. Everybody get story. Having such a girl around you is a plus in achieving more in life
[/s]
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by AkwalaIke1: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by YelloweWest: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:

True.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by AkwalaIke1: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Good wife

Happy birthday Annie
[/s]
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by renewable1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Happy birthday

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
I hope this woman is putting food on your table, because I know that she has millions of naira in her account if you don't go hustle lazy people.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by Noss24: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na her music age b dat.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh I wanted to call her this morning to ask how 2baba is doing, Annie HBD LLNP with ur darling hubby. Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together / Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga / Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.