Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

SEO 101: Keyword Research For Beginners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO 101: Keyword Research For Beginners (755 Views)

How To Do Keyword Research For Seo And Ranking On Front Page Of Google / How To Conduct Basic Keyword Research For Your Website And Blog - 4 Steps / Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO 101: Keyword Research For Beginners by biztunde: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2019
SEO 101:

Keyword Research For Beginners

I drop a post on my FB timeline. With the inscription " Ask Me Any About SEO"
Almost every was asking me how keyword research is done. Let me quickly share this here

There many tools tools for keyword research.

SEMrush and Ubersurggest are the tools I use .

Note: SEMrush has limited number of entries for free users
And ubersuggest is completely free.

When you have a keyword idea

Go To Google.com

- Type the keyword and see if Google auto completes it for you.

If it does. Then it's a sign people are actually searching it.
Note: there are some other keywords that won't auto completely but people are searching for.

So use your instincts!

Hit the Google Search Button.
Watch out for the following;

- Are the top ten website ranking for that keyword authorative ? ( Smallseotools DA Check will tell you that)

- Are these websites already targetting this keywords ( Check there post titles.. meta description and URL) if the keywords are there.. it simply means they are targeting the keyword

Now if your answer to the above question is true? Then don't waste your time with the keyword if your own authority is lower and they are already targetting the keyword.

It simply means that the keyword is competitive. So try another keyword or check its related searches.

Note: Long Tail Keywords are the best and easy to rank

When you finally get a low competitive keyword .

Go to ubersuggest. Input the keyword

It going to bring it's search volume ( the average amount of people searching per month)

If the keyword has above 300 search volume with low competition and good CPC

Then you have spotted a nice keyword.

Do Your On Page SEO proper
Do Off Page SEO
Do Technical SEO

If you don't do them;you won't rank your sweet Keyword.

Do everything I said above and enjoy Google Traffic.

If you have any question ask now.

PS: I will launch an SEO Class for everyone on the 22nd of November 2019 .

Everything about SEO will be covered.

Keyword Research
On Page SEO
Link Building
Increasing your domain authority
Technical SEO
Other Off Page SEO.

Cost: 3k Only
Bonus: SEO ebook and HQ backlinks

Interested?
Inbox Me Now.

WhatsApp: 08127969388

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Block A Site From Tapping Into My Feed / Latest Info On Website Design / Get Free Premium Looking Blogger Templates 2020 Free Premium Blogger Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.