Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How To Make Customers Beg To Pay You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Customers Beg To Pay You (193 Views)

What Is The Lowest Pay You Have Received For A Job Due To Desperation? / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Customers Beg To Pay You by Formidable001(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2019
[b]How Do You Empathize With Your Customers: Attracting More Customers

In the world of sales if one is not ready to expand, it is likely no one will buy from you. Let me quickly share with you an experience that happened to me on how you can show empathy to your customers.

She was referred to me by a senior friend and coach in the writing industry. She needed to horn her writing skills. She then sent me a message on WhatsApp.

After all the greetings, she then went straight to her pain. Been a writers coach, I understood her pain and even communicated her pain more than she could express her pain. I was never in a rush to gave a price of my product, I was still much concerned about her pain.

We spoke, we chatted, discussing about her pains and experiences in the struggling to be an impactful writer. I then told her about my products and my coaching services. To the glory of God she now doing well. Her new experiences still amazes me, even till now.

Now listen friends, no one will listen or buy from you because they see you don't even care about their pain. Your product or price is not the the key to sell faster to profit. You must be interested in their pain. When they see how much you care, they begin to take you serious. They begin to take your product serious, why? You were so much interested in their pain.

You must be able to connect with the people. Don't just rush to give a price. Give a damn about their pain and don't give a damn about the price. In the world of sales, you must be the chase when it comes to your value and your clients should be the chase when it comes to the price.

They won't buy because of your product, they buy based on what your product can do for them. In the world of sales, it is liken to the market place. Your attention is based on your level of confidence, ability to communicate and the value of your product.

Give a damn about their wellbeing, their results, pains and outcome. That is how you sell faster, increased profits, attracts paying clients and make impact as an entrepreneur.

You can reach me to find more about my SELLING TO PROFIT REVOLUTIONARY COACHING here

https:///2Q7Idsf

Joseph Theophilus Kehinde

Africa's No Radical Purpose Coach||Writer||Content Developer||Lead Consultant NGLA

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Interesting #computer Science Project Topics And Materials / Facts / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.