Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,104 members, 7,838,795 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Plan-b By Governor Yahaya Bello Exposed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan-b By Governor Yahaya Bello Exposed! (647 Views)

The Many Lies Of EFCC Against Kogi Ex-governor, Yahaya Bello Exposed / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plan-b By Governor Yahaya Bello Exposed! by Eneojo2017: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2019
I wish to bring to the notice of my suffering people of Kogi that our Governor has put up numerous strategies to become the next Governor by all means, as the election draw closer.

I am a Kogite but not interest in the political issues as i will only cast my votes like every normal voter. 

I once asked myself, what is the need of me exposing a confidential arrangements i was privileged to witness when we all know nobody is going to do anything? 

But another thought says let the people be aware of the happenings and know how to cast their votes wisely. 

I strongly believe no one here knows why the court case within the PDP that is Abubakar Idris Ibrahim and Engr. Musa Wada both from the same Igala zone were adjourned to after election.

Gov. Bello has met Ibrahim Idris's condition of a certain amounts which was paid cash that he Ibro should never withdraw the case from court but in order not to face the wrought of the Igalas he has to pretend to have bowed to pressure from PDP Governors and elders of the party that he has forgotten the case therefore,  after Gov. Bello must have lost the election, the court will deliver judgement and as it is the arrangements have been made with the judge and lawyers involved to disqualify Wada by nullifying the PDP primaries that brought him. This means People Democratic Party does not have candidate because there is no way Abubakar's name can be submitted to INEC then obviously Bello who come second will definitely be the governor just like he has always gotten judgement through this means.

Bello has the money and all it takes to make this a reality. 

If i were in any position to control all the votes i will ask them to vote for the second Igala contender in the race to become second by all means so that this plans will not be perfected.

Igalas have good candidates like 

Sheikh  Ibrahim of the APGA,

Aishat Emeje and other numerous candidates to be taken seriously instead of focusing on Engr. Wada.

God will not be happy seeing Bello inheriting votes for the second time! 

This is my own way of liberating my people.

Re: Plan-b By Governor Yahaya Bello Exposed! by popsy2(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Our Country Has Started A Slap Festival This Is Something Else / Photos Of Babatunde Fashola Commissioning 6KM Road In Ilara Mokin, Ondo State / Ekiti State Governor, Fayemi Inspecting The Ikun Dairy Farm Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.