Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Have Big Clients In Abuja, Lagos - Top Ghanaian Sex Worker Queen Farcadi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Big Clients In Abuja, Lagos - Top Ghanaian Sex Worker Queen Farcadi (740 Views)

BB Naija Season 6 Finale – Top Ghanaian Celebrities And Who They’re Supporting / Meet Popular Ghanaian Sex Worker Who Said She Bleached To Get Attention Of Men / Top Ghanaian Art, Wendy Shey Under Fire For Exposing Saggy Cleavage On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Big Clients In Abuja, Lagos - Top Ghanaian Sex Worker Queen Farcadi by EmagNig(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Top Ghanaian sex worker and trendsetter, Queen Farcadi, while stating in a new video that she has lost count of the men she has slept, revealed that her top clients are from Nigeria.

Queen Farcadi who set the trend of getting customers on Snapchat also revealed she has slept with men from different parts of the world and went ahead to mention Abuja, Lagos, Delta State and other places where her clients are from.

Queen Farcadi was the most popular Snapchat prostitute and was the one who started running a Snapchat Premium adult videos account where people pay to watch her sleep with men.

In a new video trending on social media, Queen Farcadi said her business went down after she got pregnant but added that she’s now selling a local bleaching soap.

She revealed some time ago that she charges her clients a minimum of GHC1000 (approximately $250) per hour to sleep with her and there’s no discount irrespective of how good you make her feel in bed.

https://lailasnews.com/i-have-big-clients-in-abuja-lagos-top-ghanaian-sex-worker-queen-farcadi/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: I Have Big Clients In Abuja, Lagos - Top Ghanaian Sex Worker Queen Farcadi by popsy2(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations
Re: I Have Big Clients In Abuja, Lagos - Top Ghanaian Sex Worker Queen Farcadi by universaltv: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Chaii

(1) (Reply)

When You Approached A Girl For The First Time And She Tells You That You Have m / Iyabo Ojo, Sir Shina Peters, Others Attend Pink Awards 2019 - SEE PERFORMANCE / Which Celebrity Shares Your Birth Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.